Turn on thread page Beta

How frustrated would you be? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren Hart)
    im not ashamed! My name is Lauren, and i have an orgasm problem! Thinking of mentioning it on monday when i go to get my pill, what do you think? Ive been trying since i was 13 *hides* and now at 18 going on 19 im nowhere closer
    i'm not quite sure what you think family planning/doctor could suggest!
    I never used to be able to..until someone suggested something and then as if my magic it opened the floodgates

ReputationRep:
    it can be a physical problem! cant remember the term now. And ive tried about everything i can think of. Plus i have this mental barrier there now too. Also, if you fancy telling me what that suggest was, PM it, I'll love to hear it.

What did they suggest?!?!?!?!!!!

ReputationRep:
    not wanting to be crude but...

Spoiler:
    Show
    making sure you hold the 'hood' of the clitoris back to expose the clitoris fully with one hand, and stimulating with the other. sounds simple but id never tried it prior.

also an electric toothbrush :rolleyes:

interesting, interesting...
    thankyou! may give that a go!

ReputationRep:
    everyone always says it, but...
    Spoiler:
    Show

GET A RAMPANT RABBIT! (the purple one is *the* best)

I was having sex for years before I came. I still had fun, but once I found someone who knew my body better than I did :rolleyes: I was never going to not have an orgasm again. Maybe I should hire him out

ReputationRep:
    rampant rabbits dont make me orgasm :-\

ReputationRep:
    i'm scared of sex toys! they look so unnatural.

to the op, i think it's definately much easier to make a girl come by stimulating her clitoris than it is to give her an internal orgasm. just try different techniques, spend a day just lying in bed having fun and learning what she likes.

ReputationRep:
    The thing that I've found about sex toys is that if I want to come, I have a selection that will do the job in under 5 minutes. Otherwise they make a playful addition to a sex life. Don't be scared of them: experiment: there are so many non-scary looking ones out there. Like this:deleted

but to the op. I guess I would be frustrated if I had gone through a longer term relationship with a good dose of sex and no orgasm. but with Random one offs, I'd not be too bothered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clarence)
    Orgasm's are great.

What's with all the anon's.......emarrased?
    whats with all the apostrophes? :rolleyes:

but yeah, orgasms are great

ReputationRep:
    It's always a bit of a vicious cycle - the more you try and don't manage to orgasm, the more you feel like you should and a mental barrier gets erected. After that, the only way to have it happen (that I'm aware of) is to not be trying for it. Trying to orgasm causes you to tense up, right when you need to be relaxing. Really you need a partner to take your mind of it, run a bath, give you a massage, generally make you feel pampered for no particular reason, and then to be affectionate and generous until you suddenly realise you're about to orgasm. Mental barriers are all about stopping trying to have one and just enjoying things.

Some people are naturally less inclined to. I've had the pleasure of dating girls who had them with a relative ease, and others with whom the amount of care, attention and effort it took was a lot greater. Even without a mental barrier, it can be very hard to have one. The only way to find out is to try different things and see what feels nice, and then keep doing it. If you're with someone, guide them, tell them what feels nice and let them explore and try new things.

Neither mental nor physical blocks are impossible to overcome, but as with so many things, trying too hard is counter productive.

Sex toys may be scary, but trying them can soon put paid to that. I once bought one for a friend, as part of a long running joke-type thing, and while at first it scared her, after she tried it she rang me up in a fit of "how the **** does it do that?!" Trying it a little can make you realise how nice it is, and then the fear doesn't seem so apparent.

ReputationRep:
    I... or we? :P:

From what I've heard, she swears by it now

ReputationRep:
    I. Who did we buy one for?

ReputationRep:
    Sam :P:

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh.... and I was talking about Gracie. Sam would never ring me up to say thanks for the vibrator

PS. T2U smilies don't work here

ReputationRep:
    i think i am a nympo because it bothers me when i don't get to orgasm. i like it but to be honest, it isn't that great... eventhough i like it. lol. hmm. i am strange. good day.

tip - just thought aswell, first time i orgasmed was when my bf was giving me oral.. so try that.. ask him to like uh..suck the top of your feminine place (teehee) for a bit, nice and gently.. that worked for me.. also with his fingers doing some work.

goodgame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drogue)
    Ahhhh.... and I was talking about Gracie. Sam would never ring me up to say thanks for the vibrator

PS. T2U smilies don't work here
    i know.

WIERD. capital sensitive and everything. can't be bothered to go and change again.

ReputationRep:
    It's a case of trying out various different positions and plenty of foreplay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scarlett_Jewel)
    Don't be scared of them: experiment: there are so many non-scary looking ones out there. Like this:
    That's "non-scary"? o_0 It's one of the most un-sexy objects I've ever seen.

ReputationRep:
    yeah. but it's not scary is it? :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2006
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.