Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scarlett_Jewel)
    yeah. but it's not scary is it? :rolleyes:
    Erm. Yes it is. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    then there's no hope for you if you're afraid of a fish :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Take 6 fish oil caps a day and exercise your PC muscles, apparantly that can help make you orgasmic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clarence)
    Orgasm's are great.
    I shan't deny that the female orgasm is, indeed, a most spellbinding thing to behold.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:
    Ah so many girls in need... so little time..

ReputationRep:
    ye, my rabbit doesnt seem to do the trick for me either, though i think i need better batteries, I'll just have to cope with the fun, and no climax till it finally happens. bf has plans to get my drunk when i go to see him next week, so you never know.......

Plus, its always better when someone else is doing the work, because you cant control what sensations you get and when you get them them.... its like most people cant tickle themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren Hart)
    ye, my rabbit doesnt seem to do the trick for me either, though i think i need better batteries, I'll just have to cope with the fun, and no climax till it finally happens. bf has plans to get my drunk when i go to see him next week, so you never know.......

Plus, its always better when someone else is doing the work, because you cant control what sensations you get and when you get them them.... its like most people cant tickle themselves.

Plans to get you drunk?? Therein lies a problem... alcohol GREATLY reduces your sensitivity...

ReputationRep:
    also reduces your cognitive function, so im less likely to be tensed up, concentrating on the orgasm etc etc. I personally think he should do it when im asleep, but he's not into the idea, so fair enough, going for next best thing.

Also, im not sure if i dont need to be less sensative, its kinda like im too sensative to get there sometimes, dunno *shrugs* im at the point where ill try anything...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pumpkin7)

tip - just thought aswell, first time i orgasmed was when my bf was giving me oral.. so try that..
    same.

ReputationRep:
    I was going to post this anonymously but figured.. what the hell.

Anyway, it took me ages to get to my first orgasm. I can't actually remember the first one properly (sorry darling) but it did take a lot of work. Even now, sometimes it happens in under 5 minutes, sometimes it takes half an hour or even more and anything in between. I find that if I'm thinking about orgasming or worrying that I'm not going to orgasm or my boyfriend's hand/tongue is getting sore or anything else like that, then I'm not going to orgasm. I just need to really focus on how I'm feeling and get my mind off everything else.
    Also, contradicting what I just said, at times it's helped if the TV has been on (with some random show) because then my mind isn't completely and only focused on orgasming and thus I'm not thinking of whether it'll happen or not.

Just have patience, experiment to find out what you like and relax. Believe that you will orgasm instead of thinking that you're not going to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starya)
    I was going to post this anonymously but figured.. what the hell.

Anyway, it took me ages to get to my first orgasm. I can't actually remember the first one properly (sorry darling) but it did take a lot of work. Even now, sometimes it happens in under 5 minutes, sometimes it takes half an hour or even more and anything in between. I find that if I'm thinking about orgasming or worrying that I'm not going to orgasm or my boyfriend's hand/tongue is getting sore or anything else like that, then I'm not going to orgasm. I just need to really focus on how I'm feeling and get my mind off everything else.
    Also, contradicting what I just said, at times it's helped if the TV has been on (with some random show) because then my mind isn't completely and only focused on orgasming and thus I'm not thinking of whether it'll happen or not.

Just have patience, experiment to find out what you like and relax. Believe that you will orgasm instead of thinking that you're not going to.
    ... A girl who'd have sex with the TV on??? :O
    *swoons*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fragreaper)
    ... A girl who'd have sex with the TV on??? :O
    *swoons*
    Haha! Funny..
    For the record though.. I didn't say sex. But yes, I don't really mind as long as the TV doesn't cause too many distractions. And assuming that it's some show that I don't want to watch, it's all good. Besides, if my boyfriend wants to watch TV while doing stuff to me and thus can do it for longer.. I really dont mind..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starya)
    Haha! Funny..
    For the record though.. I didn't say sex. But yes, I don't really mind as long as the TV doesn't cause too many distractions. And assuming that it's some show that I don't want to watch, it's all good. Besides, if my boyfriend wants to watch TV while doing stuff to me and thus can do it for longer.. I really dont mind..
    You, Ma'am, are a woman enlightened, and rare breed indeed....
    *bows*

My gf orgasmed with me, atleast she said she did, how do I know if she did for sure?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My gf orgasmed with me, atleast she said she did, how do I know if she did for sure?
    You'll feel her body writhing on your touch, her body shaking, you get to know what they feel like generally after a while.... but yeah, you can never certainly know, she could be faking.

ReputationRep:
    You can never really know for sure - I've never orgasmed with another person, so I tend to fake it so that they don't feel like they've failed, and no-one has ever twigged.

I have plenty of orgasms on my own though, I think it's the pressure of someone else being in the room and the worry that they'll get fed up or their fingers/tongue will get sore that causes the problem for me.

can't orgasm on my own or with my bf

but how frustrated would you be if you couldn't even orgasm with yourself?!!?
    Yep, that's my level of frustration.

People who are capable of orgasms really don't know what frustration is.

ReputationRep:
    experiment yourslef and find out what turns you on and make him do it...usually end of.

ReputationRep:
    I've never had an orgasm, alone or with my bf. I've been to various doctors about it and apparently quite a few women can't. It's not an illness or anything, it's more that the female orgasm isn't required by nature, no other species has it, and some people think it's quite a recent development that not all of us can experience.

That said, I still enjoy sex!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.