Who had a growth spurt after they turned 18? (Men) Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hello there,

I'm an 18 year old male and I'm very short for my age, only 5'2". Did anyone out there have a growth spurt after they turned 18? Does anyone have friends or relatives who had growth spurts when they were 18+?

Also, for those of you who grew post-18 but wouldn't describe it as a 'growth spurt' how much did you increase?

Thanks in advance for any and all replies.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
No replies? If anyone has comments about height it would be great to hear your opinions.
Tall Man Green
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm 18 and 6'2" and I swear every few weeks when I see my uni friends, I'm a little more taller than them each time. It's not too late...
DScofield
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm not yet 18 but when I thought I stopped growing at 16 I had a growth spurt and am now 6'1". My brother also had a growth spurt whilst at uni and is now 6' after being about 5' 10". Hope it all works out for you
Grahamcox
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm 5ft7 and have been since year 10 (year 13 now) Just don't think I'm gonna grow :/
TheDubs
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well, if you drink some hormones?
newts2k
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello there,

I'm an 18 year old male and I'm very short for my age, only 5'2". Did anyone out there have a growth spurt after they turned 18? Does anyone have friends or relatives who had growth spurts when they were 18+?

Also, for those of you who grew post-18 but wouldn't describe it as a 'growth spurt' how much did you increase?

had main growth spurt at 15 and then grew very slowly until 21, only couple more inches
Planar
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm sorry to say you're probably ****ed by now mate
ccfcadam36
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i'm 17 and only about 5'1 - 5'2 as well
alexlemon2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I am 6ft1 aged 19, been this tall since about 16ish I guess
member159703
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello there,

i did, grew about 6 inches between 18 and 19
bluemax
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
a couple of my mates had a growth spurt of about 6 inches after they turned 20, they're about 6'1 now. Im approaching 21 and i havent had it i guess to some extent it depends if you have it in the family genes.
Tottenham18
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Only just read this now and it’s 7 years down the line, just out of interest, did you grow at all?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by Tottenham18)
Only just read this now and it’s 7 years down the line, just out of interest, did you grow at all?
Ha! No. But I learned to live with being a shortarse.
Sargis
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
173cm here and 18 years old but my face still like a kid's face not an adult's. Do i have chance to reach 185cm ?
Marx_
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Maybe I'm 5'9 and 18 when I was 17 i was 5
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (228)
27.5%
No (601)
72.5%

Watched Threads