Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have come across / been made aware of two sites:

Reddit

Stumble Upon

I don't understand these sites/what they are for (Especially Reddit)

Can someone explain please?
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    They're for people to share content, basically. People post up stuff that's funny/clever/interesting, it gets voted on, and the best content ends up on top. Of course, Reddit is mainly about sharing silly pictures involving cats, but never mind that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dez)
    They're for people to share content, basically. People post up stuff that's funny/clever/interesting, it gets voted on, and the best content ends up on top. Of course, Reddit is mainly about sharing silly pictures involving cats, but never mind that.
    Thanks Dez

Silly cat pictures? :holmes:

You mean liek......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dez)
    Of course, Reddit is mainly about sharing silly pictures involving cats, but never mind that.

(Original post by Agent Smirnoff)
    Thanks Dez

Silly cat pictures? :holmes:
    Pfft, it's all about First World Prolblems =P

ReputationRep:
    StumbleUpon is great. Pick topics you like, hit stumble, it finds content that others have shared on the subject. I've found some pretty good stuff from it, that I might not have through the usual means.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dez)
    Lolcats? I'm on it.....

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.