Turn on thread page Beta

who was the best James Bond watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hi i think that Roger Moore was the best because he he has the best voice out of all of them who do you think was the best and y ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by godthebuilder)
    hi i think that Roger Moore was the best because he he has the best voice out of all of them who do you think was the best and y ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    Sean Connery - he was just amazing!

He had it all. Although Roger Moore comes a close second.

ReputationRep:
    Connery.

ReputationRep:
    gotta be Connery or Moore..

Actually, I'd say Moore more than Connery.

ReputationRep:
    sean connery. the man is a sex god

ReputationRep:
    Pierce Brosnan, definately.
    Sex on legs lol
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    sean connery definately! no doubt about it! ahh, i love that man! he's old, but still looks fabulous!! gotta love him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sandradee)
    sean connery definately! no doubt about it! ahh, i love that man! he's old, but still looks fabulous!! gotta love him
    *cough - chest-wig, cough*

ReputationRep:
    Brosnan is pretty good

ReputationRep:
    Definitely Sean Connery! I am a big Bond fan,for me there is no discussion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben2111)
    Definitely Sean Connery! I am a big Bond fan,for me there is no discussion.
    Indeed, he is one of the greats

ReputationRep:
    I actually don´t like Roger Moore, he seems not cool enough somehow. I prefer even Pierce Brosnan, he is pretty suitable for the role. I really wonder who is going to be the next one...
    anyway, I fount "die another day" really disappointing, what do you guys think?

ReputationRep:
    Even though Roger Moore looked older back then, he's my favourite Bond. He seemed more charming than Connery, who had a bit of a cold side. Of course, Pierce Brosnan is a close second and probably looks more like how people would imagine Bond to look like.

ReputationRep:
    Pierce Brosnan. I can't stand the older ones.

ReputationRep:

i still think that roger moore is the best and sean connery is close second but they are all grate actors i love the films.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    Pierce Brosnan. I can't stand the older ones.
    AAARRRGGGG!!! A heretic!!!

ReputationRep:
    they r all pretty good

ReputationRep:
    they r all pretty good
    connery/moore/dalton

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    connery/moore/dalton
    Moore. It always seemed to be his ones that were on the TV when I was younger, I suppose that is why I prefer him.

ReputationRep:
    Pierce Brosnan, he's so sexy!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.