Turn on thread page Beta

Is it gonna snow in December? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    :snow: This time last year there was a heavy spell of snow. :snow:

in Metropolitan city aka London and that place called 'rest of the UK'

ReputationRep:
    Question: Is it going to snow in December?
    Answer: Yes, somehow and somewhere..

ReputationRep:
    12th December at 16:42 it will snow.

ReputationRep:
    fixed

ReputationRep:
    I hope not The boarding house I take my guinea pigs to while I go home is out in the middle of the countryside. I haven't driven a car since I moved house in September, and I've never driven in snow before. Getting quite worried already

ReputationRep:
    I hope not, last year was a nightmare to get home from uni in time for Christmas!

ReputationRep:
    I live in Aberdeen and the weather forecast claims its going to snow here on Monday Probably wont be 3 feet of snow like we had last year through!

ReputationRep:
    I really hope so. I love the snow

ReputationRep:
    Not until after the 15th I hope. I have a flight on the 14th. My friend took 17 hours getting home in that madness last year, her flight was severely delayed, my other friends train was diverted etc I'm worried about it. I don't mch fancy sleeping on an airport floor.

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather we have heaps of snow now than in January during exams. And a white Christmas would be lovely

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.