Turn on thread page Beta

Which is your favourite perfume? watch

ReputationRep:
    What perfume are you wearing at the moment or would you recommend I buy...sorry my husband buys me for Xmas? Armani Code Femme looks nice (gift set) but I don't know what it smells like! xx

ReputationRep:
    One girl I know seems to adore the scent of Joop. So whenever I desire to have sex with her I lather on said Joop, wait for her to get suitably drunk at a house party, go over to her and she seems to forget that the same thing has happened a dozen times or more before and she'll exclaim 'oh you smell soooo nice' in that elongated girly fashion.

I advocate Joop.

ReputationRep:
    I love a nice perfume on a girl, but whatever you do, do not use Ghost!

ReputationRep:
    I go through phases, atm I'm having a Marc Jacobs; Daisy phase <3 It's soo nice!

ReputationRep:
    Anna Sui - Sui Dreams.
    However i think they've stopped making it which really sucks

ReputationRep:
    Armani code for men. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I love Christian Dior - Miss Dior Cherie

ReputationRep:
    At the moment, it's Lancome's Trésor Midnight Rose.

ReputationRep:
    Dior Addict
    DKNY Be Delicious
    Agent Provocateur Maitriesse

ReputationRep:
    My usual favourites are
    Clinique Happy
    Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb
    Gucci Envy Me
    Chloe

At the moment I want to get Narciso Rodriguez For Her. I smelled a sample of it a couple of weeks ago and it is gorgeous but it doesn't seem to be in stock at many places. Otherwise might get Valentina by Valentino.

ReputationRep:
    Calvin Klein 'Euphoria' :sexface: cannot get enough of it! Marc Jacobs 'Daisy' is rather lovely too.

ReputationRep:
    I mainly switch between Viktor and Rolf's Flowerbomb and Chanel's Allure.
    But I also love Lancome Hypnose, Miss Dior Cherie and Gucci Flora

ReputationRep:
    Boss Orange or Daisy eau so fresh. Nice and light and floral.
    Used to be a big fan of Angel, it makes me feel queasy now, it's so strong and sickly.

ReputationRep:
    I wear Armani Code... it's delicious. Extremely sensual, I'd consider it more sensual than sexy. It's very musky but quite fruity. I'd suggest you go for the EDP, rather than the EDT though. the EDT doesn't smell quite as nice. EDP lasts longer too and you need to lose less.

Other scents I wear:
    Chanel Chance Eau tendre - a very light 'pretty' scent.
    Chloe - again EDP is preferred, quite rosy.
    Ghost the Fragrance, very light, very summery.
    Dolce & Gabbana 3 L'Imperatrice - it smells like a blend of watermelon and kiwi. Very fruity, very pretty, very clean. I think it's the only time that a perfume genuinely smells exactly like the description to me.

For you personally though I'd suggest going into a department store and trying them on. Fragrances smell very different on your skin than they do on paper and in the bottle, and you have to see how it reacts with your skin and your natural scent, and if you like the smell yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Coco Mademoiselle, and that DKNY one shaped like an apple. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Marc Jacobs Daisy or Pacco Rabanne 1 million

ReputationRep:
    I love Reese Witherspoon's Laugh Often. It's the only one I've ever liked; a lot of the time I can't stand most perfumes, but I love this one. It's very light and citrus-y with a just a hint of floral, and it seems to suit me quite well.

ReputationRep:
    I love Boss orange and Marc Jacobs Daisy or the elizabeth arden red door

ReputationRep:
    I use Princess by Vera Wang.

ReputationRep:
    I tend to use "for him" or "green" by zara as they are very very nice, and not many people use it....so it always gets comments, as opposed to the more popular ones such as million, armani code etc. which most people can recognise nowadays

that said, I do have million, some hugo boss stuff and bulgari....the latter of which is worn exclusively to special events where I wanna smell yummy :sexface:

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.