Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

Has anybody been accepted on a Primary Education Undergraduate course without the minimum of 10 days experience?!
    I'll have about 5 I think if I get an interview, mainly because I had to stop inbetween to ensure that I completed my assignments by their deadlines and revised for my college exams.
    I'm not sure now whether too cancel my application or just leave it to be :/

ReputationRep:
    Update -
    I've rang my choices and told them i've only had 5 days but I have a further 50 hours pre booked.
    Except for Worcester the other unis said that is completly fine and that it is all put into consideration as long as I have stated and can prove I am going to complete the further 50 hours.
    Worcester said unless I don't state the number of days I have done it will delay my application because they'll have to contact me.
    When UCAS have sent off my application to my chosen universities I will ring them up and let them know that I have * days experience, a further 18 through until May so fingers crossed!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 2, 2011

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.