Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am doing the UKAB document and i have a few questions that i desperatly need answers to:

1. I have a worksheet in access with the subject codes available in, there are five of which, and in my main form i need to make a check that checks that the subject reference entered in is actually one of these 5, does anyone know how to do this?

Now.. the tricky stuff...

I need to somehow make my candidate grade box, check the CANDIDATE MARK box AGAINST the grade boundary sheet i also have! It needs to check which mark it is and update the box, now i asked my teacher and he said i'd need to use VB code about a page long and gave me some totally bogus ******** that didn't work I am going to need like 5 IF statements from 'less than u, less than d less than c less than b less than a, above and including a, etc. but i dont know VB at all... can anyone help me?

I also need the computer to ENTER THE DATE to a box when i make a new record.

I also need it to check if it has been 3 weeks since it was received and check a box if so... this is probably the most hard thing of them all...

I have loads more errors but if i can fix these i'll have a half working program! If anyone knows alot about access or VB or has just done this project and can help me can you reply with any answers or hints or add me to your msn my address is [email protected]. Thanks in advance (hope i get some replys)

ReputationRep:
    bump - please can noone help?

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.