Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    my favourite quote from father ted has to be from when mrs doyle offers ted cake. 'are you sure you dont want a cake father, theyve got cocaine in them' 'oh no, silly, not cocaine. i meant raisans'
    and when she calls the cakes 'micro cakes'
    i love mrs dolyle so much, she has to be the best character!

ReputationRep:
    funniest episode is the one where ted is accussed of being a racist by craggy islands chinese community

funniest quote : 'hey those are fake hands'

(Original post by esx77)
    funniest episode is the one where ted is accussed of being a racist by craggy islands chinese community

funniest quote : 'hey those are fake hands'
    Two good references. I watched that episode, 'Are you right there father Ted' the other day. It is so funny, especially when Jack turns up in Nazi uniform at the end!!

ReputationRep:
    "Father I hear your a rascist now" - thats one of the funniest episodes.

ReputationRep:
    "GOOD FOR YOU FATHER,GOOD FOR YOU...ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE STOOD UP TO THOSE FECKING GREEKS!!!"

"It's not the greeks hes after , its the chinese"
    :rofl:

(Original post by Ibbsy)
    "GOOD FOR YOU FATHER,GOOD FOR YOU...ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE STOOD UP TO THOSE FECKING GREEKS!!!"

"It's not the greeks hes after , its the chinese"
    :rofl:
    "Chinese, Greeks, whatever, coming over here taking our jobs and our women, good for you Father! *swings bags of shopping*

I was watching the commentary earlier and Graham Linehan told this story. "Arthur's mother (Arthur Matthews the other writer) was at a friends house. Her friend went into the kitchen to make some coffee and a cat came into the room and started walking up and down the keys on the piano, the jumped back out of the window. The woman came in and gave a nasty look at Arthur's mum, thinking she had been playing the piano like a little kid! Unfortunately, the directors of Father Ted decided not to put it into the show because it was unbelievable! True story"

ReputationRep:
    Good story

(Original post by Ibbsy)
    Good story
    I Know!!

So, also, anyone who wants to be in this soc. officially, go to the socs bit and join!
    EDIT: Only just learned how to manage soc!!

ReputationRep:
    And your doing a mighty fine job

(Original post by Ibbsy)
    And your doing a mighty fine job
    Indeed.

The old ladies in 'The passion of Saint Tibulus', at the cinema, the one with brown hair was the fortune teller in Episode 1, and the other is the one who says she will lock herself in the basement in 'Old Grey Whistle Theft'. Who else spotted that?

ReputationRep:
    THAT MONEY WAS JUST RESTING IN MY ACCOUNT

Its quality stuff. So many great bits - the priest who's knocking the **** out of all the furniture saying "SHODDY workmanship, ted. How much did you pay for it?"

Hehehe, or on the plane, theres more chance of being killed in a donkey stampede than in a plane crash... ...i know what, i'll give father laryy mcDuff a ring, he's always a laugh...
    The bits with father mcDuff are always hilarious.
    Oh, and the dancing priest who's car they steel who then has a heart atack

Its ok father, Dougal has said that he'll take the funeral (cut to herse in flames and dougal shrugging his shoulders.. i could go on all night like this.

PS: Father ted fan and idlewild avator - there's a man with taste

(Original post by Jimmocrates)

PS: Father ted fan and idlewild avator - there's a man with taste
    Yes indeed.

I like the bit in an episode (I can't remember which one :eek: ) Where Ted is singing and Mrs Doyle says "You've a lovely singing voice Father, sing something else." He then proceeds to sing " I love Paris in the springtime, I love Paris in the fall..." only for Mrs Doyle to say "Nope, didn't like that one at all."

What about Benson and his whistle. "Put the fork down"! And the picnickers with their "fup's" and "baxtards".

ReputationRep:
    yes indeed a good story

ReputationRep:
    Was just watching the episode with Henry Sellers and "The Three Ages of Elvis" last night. Its Hilarious

(Original post by Dhesi)
    Was just watching the episode with Henry Sellers and "The Three Ages of Elvis" last night. Its Hilarious
    Cop: There's Father Jack, Shall I shoot him too Father?
    Ted: No, just let him go.
    Cop: Look at him go, isn't he graceful...

Class. I love Henry Sellers Tv Show with the old Ladies. "I'll give you a clue, you live there..."

ReputationRep:
    Oh ive left this alone for a while haven't I, been a bit too busy on pro evolution soccer.

I love it when ted pulls a bottle of wine out of his bag and when jack hears the "CLINK" he goes "Jacobs Creek,Chardnonay 1995 " :rofl:

You've left it alone for a while? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe no one has mentioned the episode where father jack gets sent to the home and the new priest that replaces him is even worst ,I think he's called father stack but anyway it's the priest that listens to jungle music.brendan grace plays him.that is by far the funniest episode. "I had my fun and that's all that matters" + when ted is eatin his breakfast and he just takes it off him lol.The funniest part has to be at the end when the priests are watchin the priests sports day and at the end of the video you see dougal running up and giving a priest who's on the floor a snakey kick lol

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.