Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naivesincerity)
    Do you spend all your TSR time on this thread?
    :eek: :eek: oi :p: have a look at my posts to see I don't lolol!!!

ReputationRep:
    Father Ted's great. Don't know how much I have to say about it though. I loved one I saw recently which was about the only one I hadn't seen. It was all to do with some chinese people and ted being accused of racism. Hitler memorabilia seemed to feature to if I recall rightly.

ReputationRep:
    Father Ted's great. Don't know how much I have to say about it though. I loved one I saw recently which was about the only one I hdan't seen. It was all to do with some chinese people and ted being accused of racist. Hitler memorabilia seemed to feature to if I recall rightly.
    Hahahaah with the black mark on the window and him standing behind it, awesome!

ReputationRep:
    'twas classic.

ReputationRep:
    'twas classic.
    indeeed.
    like i said before it is difficult to keep conversation going about father ted lol

(Original post by discombobulation)
    indeeed.
    like i said before it is difficult to keep conversation going about father ted lol
    Which is what I've tried and failed to do so often

Just have to keep watching and then reminiscing...

Father Ted fans, welcome our two newest members, ollieness and Anna C.

:party:

ReputationRep:
    Right, in my new found position of power I feel I should contribute something :p:!
    I can no longer use my father ted avatars because I'm too poor to subscribe but my love hasn't died
    Here's two links that I've always found fun
    http://www.gazmac.freeserve.co.uk/ted1.html (this guy is after my own heart in terms of obsession :p:)
    http://www.fathertedonline.ukf.net/ (clips and stills among other things)
    and of course just because it's classic:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ATQdUK1gS4

So anyone elses favourite ever clips?

x

OOh very good links there. I may have to steal one of those avatars. The moving ones you showed before are there, right?

ReputationRep:
    Father Ted's one of my favourite programmes. I wish I knew someone like Dougal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    OOh very good links there. I may have to steal one of those avatars. The moving ones you showed before are there, right?

Nooo the avatars are from a livejournal community.
    I can upload em again if you want?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by you are crime)
    Father Ted's one of my favourite programmes. I wish I knew someone like Dougal.
    Hahaha I know what you mean - except Ardal O'Hanlon just isn't that funny in any other role! It's a shame really

Nooo the avatars are from a livejournal community.
    I can upload em again if you want?
    Ah no it's ok. I'll just go back a few pages (even though it was ages ago you posted them :p:) and find them

And I agree about Ardal O'Hanlon not really being genuinely funny in any other role; he suited Dougal so well. If Father Ted had continued he would've been typecast for his entire career.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    Ah no it's ok. I'll just go back a few pages (even though it was ages ago you posted them :p:) and find them

And I agree about Ardal O'Hanlon not really being genuinely funny in any other role; he suited Dougal so well. If Father Ted had continued he would've been typecast for his entire career.
    I think he's career would be much better off if he had been typecast hehe.

Graham Norton was also hilarious, I've never ever ever found anyone so annoying!

I think he's career would be much better off if he had been typecast hehe.

Graham Norton was also hilarious, I've never ever ever found anyone so annoying!
    I agree. The episode where they share the caravan is so funny, and he accuses someone of going out for heroin when he's going to the toilet :laugh:

I'd like to welcome our newest member, claire x

Two new members to announce today! Welcome markdr and mateyface.

When the last three posts are all welcoming new members, it's a sure sign that conversation topics have run out. Welcome to our 30th member, kizzydreamcatcher

ReputationRep:
    Thank you JR

Another new member to report, Dr.Mager. Seems not much has happened recently.

We need to have some members posting in here, or at least this thread to stay on the first page or two of the tv forum.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.