Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Procrastinating Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Can I please join??????????? Should be doing RS right now, but I found this instead!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    hehe thank you !!! i swear i will be loyal member tis in my genes ! im new so slap me hard and call me spanked if this is a tres unoriginal or even just PLAIN BAD idea but twud be jokes to have procrastinator of the day competition. everyone ventures why they shud win. for example i think i am procrastinating queen as instead of revising for S1 exam which is 2moz i have: had a bath, 3 showers, made 5 teas (3 which went cold before i remembered about them), bought a bag on e-bay (mummy doesn't know.... =S) and currently bidding on a used ralph lauren perfume going for £1.50,also making amazing maccaroni (divine intervention if i spelt that write) which through yesterdays provcrastination i realised i have a gift for, tried on prom outfit, made necessary trip to corner shop for chocolate and vogue, read said vogue magazine, downloaded da vonci code of bear share only to discover some whipper snapper had made me download "Zathura:A Space Adventure", talked on phone for an hour to boy i am in love with, picked my nails, ate 3 yoghurts, regreted eating 3 yoghurts, browsed on myspace,and then found my niche in the world in this sexy society. tis where i belong. X X X:tsr2: :tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    *yawn*

just got up...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelsintuition)
    hehe thank you !!! i swear i will be loyal member tis in my genes ! im new so slap me hard and call me spanked if this is a tres unoriginal or even just PLAIN BAD idea but twud be jokes to have procrastinator of the day competition. everyone ventures why they shud win. for example i think i am procrastinating queen as instead of revising for S1 exam which is 2moz i have: had a bath, 3 showers, made 5 teas (3 which went cold before i remembered about them), bought a bag on e-bay (mummy doesn't know.... =S) and currently bidding on a used ralph lauren perfume going for £1.50,also making amazing maccaroni (divine intervention if i spelt that write) which through yesterdays provcrastination i realised i have a gift for, tried on prom outfit, made necessary trip to corner shop for chocolate and vogue, read said vogue magazine, downloaded da vonci code of bear share only to discover some whipper snapper had made me download "Zathura:A Space Adventure", talked on phone for an hour to boy i am in love with, picked my nails, ate 3 yoghurts, regreted eating 3 yoghurts, browsed on myspace,and then found my niche in the world in this sexy society. tis where i belong. X X X:tsr2: :tsr2:
    now, that just woke me up...

ReputationRep:
    :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    well done on everyone's procrastination - angelsintuition: :eek: WOW. to be honest I can be pretty lazy but I doubt I've ever done that much procrastination. :congrats: congrats dude! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pianist)
    I was meant to wake up at 9 to start revising for Economics exam, but woke up around lunch time and did nothing until now...
    are you banned, or are you just doing that on purpose... ?

:P

ReputationRep:
    Je suis doing that on purpose :p:

Anyway my *****ing MSN doesn't work Good match :handshake:
    ah well, that's what TSR's for...

ReputationRep:
    Successfully put off revision for another day by tidying my room, then sorting out all my cupboards (so making a mess again) then re tidying it!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm so bored... Kinda wanna make some photo albums now, but can never be bothered...

ReputationRep:
    then how come you're still allowed your own title and the bigger piccie? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Heya :hello:

ReputationRep:
    Je suis doing that on purpose :p:

Anyway my *****ing MSN doesn't work Good match :handshake:
    Same here...I dont know whats wrong with MSN! :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kerris007)
    Successfully put off revision for another day by tidying my room, then sorting out all my cupboards (so making a mess again) then re tidying it!!!!
    Welcome to the soc! :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    wtf my sub ran out.
    Welcome to the non-sub world! I'm sure you're enjoying the ads! :p:

ReputationRep:
    it stays like that after your sub expires
    Yup unless you decide to change it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeniev)
    I'm so bored... Kinda wanna make some photo albums now, but can never be bothered...
    Atleast your exasm are over! Whens the result coming out? :p:

ReputationRep:
    :crast: :bebored:

ReputationRep:
    :crast: 2

ReputationRep:
    *watches The Incredibles*
    :puke:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.