Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Procrastinating Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Beth's nice I don't always see eye-to-eye with Bis, but he has his plus points.

Good thing you're ashamed :p: You'd have got a ;spank; if you weren't

ReputationRep:
    *gets neighbours theme tune stuck in head*

ReputationRep:
    :crast:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkfairy)
    :crast:
    Crast a bit harder, and you'll get the neighbours theme tune out of your head

ReputationRep:
    Neighbours is crap...actually does it still have Skye as a lesbian? That's the only storyline I can remember from it in the past couple of years, and it wasn't TOO bad :rolleyes: She was sexxxy :love:

ReputationRep:
    hmmm my arm hurts from swingball and I have a bruise on my hand we starte using tennis racquets :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    swingball? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphrodite)
    hmmm my arm hurts from swingball and I have a bruise on my hand we starte using tennis racquets :rofl:
    :hugs:
    :handkiss: (there's no smilie for kissing your arm, but that'll cover the bruise on your hand)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    :handkiss: (there's no smilie for kissing your arm, but that'll cover the bruise on your hand)
    :hugs:thanks hun :hugs: it ended up with 5 of us playing :rofl: I hit Nick on the ass :rofl: that is what you call a good shot - the bruised hand is his retaliation :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wesetters)
    I always used to give my brother nosebleeds playing swingball; I was a very good shot

Of course, it was completely accidental...:rolleyes:
    hehe when I hit it Im good :p: its just that Im not used to the ball curving :p: balls are supposed to go straight :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphrodite)
    hehe when I hit it Im good :p: its just that Im not used to the ball curving :p: balls are supposed to go straight :p:
    I was always very good at rounders, baseball and all those types of games...you know how you get arrogant pricks who see a girl getting ready to bat and they say something like "Move in - it's not going far"? It was always the opposite with me - I could hit it probably farther than anyone else, the lads included Not bad considering I was always deemed as being a pretty weak person when I was in school...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    I was always very good at rounders, baseball and all those types of games...you know how you get arrogant pricks who see a girl getting ready to bat and they say something like "Move in - it's not going far"? It was always the opposite with me - I could hit it probably farther than anyone else, the lads included Not bad considering I was always deemed as being a pretty weak person when I was in school...
    I always got the ball going over into the caretakers garden :rofl: once onto his roof!

ReputationRep:
    I was better at hitting the ball with my face than the bat...
    Aww :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I was better at hitting the ball with my face than the bat...
    I might go and play a bit of swingball by meself...

ReputationRep:
    :crast: I must do this work!

ReputationRep:
    :crast: 2 questions to go..

ReputationRep:
    No, she's having a relationship with her male art teacher (llana went back to Canadia). Sorry to disappoint you
    Well, at least I got the right show After posting it I was afraid I might have been thinking of Home & Away (which is also crap)

ReputationRep:
    yes, yes it is
    Well, at least we agree on that...now if only you'd see sense about Neighbours :p:

ReputationRep:
    Nice French flag.

ReputationRep:
    Well, they're up 1-0 already

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.