Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    #boing#

ReputationRep:
    I don't get that the point of that smiley existing. Same goes to 90% of the others.

IN MY DAY we only had :p: :rolleyes: :mad: :confused: :cool: :eek:

and we got our emotions across ok.

ReputationRep:
    There should really be another sad emoticon. I cannot believe there's only one.

ReputationRep:
    This one does the job. It gets its point across.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    I don't get that the point of that smiley existing
    Neither do I...I only added it to my photobucket because I thought it was quite cute

ReputationRep:
    I made a typo in my post

The sad smiley strikes again. It would just be wrong to add another one.

ReputationRep:
    :dong: I suppose that one could do also.

ReputationRep:
    :crast:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkfairy753)
    Hi there DF :hugs:
    :bebored: What are you upto?

ReputationRep:
    good morning...

ReputationRep:
    :crast: bloody exam results

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphrodite)
    :crast: bloody exam results
    I'm sure you'll do fine...you can't do any worse than I did this year (I didn't pass ANY of my four courses this year - I dropped out of two halfway through their relevant semesters, and the ones I did finish, I got 4.2/20 in one and 3.0/20 in the other I needed 5/20 to pass :bawling:)

I've known my results of the two subjects for last semester since mid-June, but I just told my parents today that I failed (and have hinted to my dad that I've dropped out of uni, though he seemed quite determined to find a way for me to stay in...pity I couldn't show him the letter announcing the Termination of Studies, since if I showed him that he'd find out that I knew since June 15th that I had failed, and had repeatedly lied to him when asked if the results had come through; even he's bright enough to check the date on a letter )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Googly)
    Hi there DF :hugs:
    :bebored: What are you upto?
    Oh, the same old things. :crast:

It's almost half past 4 in the morning. I should really get to sleep...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkfairy753)
    Oh, the same old things. :crast:

It's almost half past 4 in the morning. I should really get to sleep...
    Sleep is for the weak :p:

Meh, I've just got too much on my mind right now to bother with sleep...mixture of anxiety, depression and god only knows what else...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    Sleep is for the weak :p:

Meh, I've just got too much on my mind right now to bother with sleep...mixture of anxiety, depression and god only knows what else...
    :hugs: :cheers: a drink?

*sigh* Maybe sleep will help take things off the mind?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    I'm sure you'll do fine...you can't do any worse than I did this year (I didn't pass ANY of my four courses this year - I dropped out of two halfway through their relevant semesters, and the ones I did finish, I got 4.2/20 in one and 3.0/20 in the other I needed 5/20 to pass :bawling:)

I've known my results of the two subjects for last semester since mid-June, but I just told my parents today that I failed (and have hinted to my dad that I've dropped out of uni, though he seemed quite determined to find a way for me to stay in...pity I couldn't show him the letter announcing the Termination of Studies, since if I showed him that he'd find out that I knew since June 15th that I had failed, and had repeatedly lied to him when asked if the results had come through; even he's bright enough to check the date on a letter )
    aah :hugs::hugs:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :crast: why the hall am I crasting food?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphrodite)
    :crast: why the hall am I crasting food?
    Don't know! You may be ill! :eek::rofl: :hello:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.