Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Dalimyr)
*sniff* Thankyou

Not bad

:wavey:
I know £100 for a weeks work - I do the answer sheets :p: so Im doing simple sums like 25/5 lol and colouring in :rofl: I can do that all day especially if they are paying me to do it! :rofl:
Dalimyr
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Aphrodite)
I know £100 for a weeks work - I do the answer sheets :p: so Im doing simple sums like 25/5 lol and colouring in :rofl: I can do that all day especially if they are paying me to do it! :rofl:
:eek4: That is sooooo jammy. I want a job like that
Crisps
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:crast: Someone make me revise!!

*waits for Holly to get her whip out*
Dalimyr
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Crisps)
:crast: Someone make me revise!!

*waits for Holly to get her whip out*
:whip
Revise!

If you don't revise, no kinkeh stuff for you later on :p:
Crisps
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:whip
Revise!

If you don't revise, no kinkeh stuff for you later on :p:
:eek3:

Yes Miss

:getmecoat
removed
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:crast:
Sephrenia
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:eek4: That is sooooo jammy. I want a job like that
Originally I volunteered coz it would look good on my CV and PS lol
Dalimyr
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Maybe I should become a computer games reviewer for GamesMaster or something...their reviews are SO crap it's unbelievable.
Here are two reviews that somehow fill up an entire A4 page:
Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu
What is it with Batman and games? The list of games featuring the Caped Crusader is so poor it actually takes the form of a giant skid mark.
With chuff like Dark Tomorrow, Gotham City Racer and Vengeance, Batman has become the Army Men of superheroes, sentenced to an eternity of starring in a pile of pump. Take Rise of Sin Tzu for example, a strolling beat-'em-up that challenges you to rattle the joypad until all the bad guys fall over. The gameplay on its own would just be poor, but as it's such a waste of a potentially good licence it becomes offensive.
Where are the Bat-gadgets? Where's the Bat-detective-work? Where's the Bat-anguish? Hell, just where is the Bat-love?

Hunter the Reckoning: Redeemer
Take any old hack 'n' slash - say, Onimusha 2 - and cross it with a Buffy- or Resi-type plot. Then lower its production values - further, further... yep, just about there. That's Hunter the Reckoning: Redeemer summed up.
It's all very simple. You make your way through each level, hacking at shapeshifters and undead folk. The problem with the first game was that once you'd entered a combo, your character would unstoppably go through the animation. It all felt very laborious. The only difference in Redeemer is that the right analogue stick now allows you to turn - an improvement, but not much of one.
Causing vast bloodshed is always fun, but by our reckoning, this doesn't make Hunter worth buying.
Those two combined REALLY took up a whole page, and on a pretty small font size, too. The space covered by each review can be taken up by two pictures, and as you can probably guess, there were a lot of pictures filling up the empty space - 11 in total.

Now, I don't blame them for not writing two or three pages of stuff for games that they rated 42% and 51% respectively, but they're taking the piss. My review here of Pop Idol (which I gave a paltry 24%) takes up more space than both of their reviews put together, and I wasn't talking sh*te like "Where is Cowell's bitter hatred of all the people who are bigger stars than he ever could be even though we don't know WHY they're stars?" to fill up space, either.
Sephrenia
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Maybe I should become a computer games reviewer for GamesMaster or something...their reviews are SO crap it's unbelievable.
Here are two reviews that somehow fill up an entire A4 page:
Those two combined REALLY took up a whole page, and on a pretty small font size, too. The space covered by each review can be taken up by two pictures, and as you can probably guess, there were a lot of pictures filling up the empty space - 11 in total.

Now, I don't blame them for not writing two or three pages of stuff for games that they rated 42% and 51% respectively, but they're taking the piss. My review here of Pop Idol (which I gave a paltry 24%) takes up more space than both of their reviews put together, and I wasn't talking sh*te like "Where is Cowell's bitter hatred of all the people who are bigger stars than he ever could be even though we don't know WHY they're stars?" to fill up space, either.
is someone crasting? :p:
Sephrenia
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
*has 2 more spreadsheets to go*
*has asked demon_AS to do the other document of results*
*wonders if he will finish it by tomorrow*
Sephrenia
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
74 to go.....
Sephrenia
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
1 spreadsheet and a half to go...
Sephrenia
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
wooo! 3 tables to go
3 tables=45 results=1 spreadsheet

adn after that I get to do it all over agian :p: cept this time I aint making them up :p:
Sephrenia
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
2 tables yay =D
Dalimyr
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Aphrodite)
is someone crasting? :p:
Always
Sephrenia
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Always
thought as much :p:

oh and 1 table to go
Sephrenia
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
OMG! I have done a second document

please please please demon - please have odne your document! *prays*
Crisps
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:crast: Supposed to be revising but I am being naughty and TSR'ing oin the computer room :ninja:
Sephrenia
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Holy cow! All my results are now in tables! except conditioner 2...for the time taken....need demon to do those :p: yay all I need to do now is a load of graphs :p: and my actual coursework - but that can be put on hold - Ive been doing this since about 3...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed