(Original post by Googly)
    Oooo love your avatar Holly :eek:
    Thank ye :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I do kinda need to do my room though :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphrodite)
    I do kinda need to do my room though :p:
    So do I, but I've needed to do it for four months now and still have no intention of doing it
    I've got a big double-bed and there's so much stuff on it that I can only sleep on the end of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    So do I, but I've needed to do it for four months now and still have no intention of doing it
    I've got a big double-bed and there's so much stuff on it that I can only sleep on the end of it
    My parents added an incentive - a new hi-fi system - as mine is broken, and the new one (which mum got from her old office at work, as they moved and her new office already has one) is unbroken and about 3xs as good and my parents bothe offered to help.... :p:

ReputationRep:
    You lucky cow...my dad stole my hifi, my old PC and god knows what else...I know I won't get the PC back without a fight (including his laptop he has THREE computers in his study - only the laptop is his, though, since he stole one desktop from me and the other from my mum...and he claims to use all of them)

If I wanted new ones, I'd have to put up with hearing "Get yourself a ****ing job and buy it yourself" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You lucky cow...my dad stole my hifi, my old PC and god knows what else...I know I won't get the PC back without a fight (including his laptop he has THREE computers in his study - only the laptop is his, though, since he stole one desktop from me and the other from my mum...and he claims to use all of them)

If I wanted new ones, I'd have to put up with hearing "Get yourself a ****ing job and buy it yourself" :rolleyes:
    :eek: Ive been complaining to my parents about my hi-fi for about 3 years now :p:

my computer was free as well... dad was returning it coz it was broken, gave him his new one, and the company went bust! Never picked up my one! :rofl:

and I am now going to dinner! goodbye! xx

ReputationRep:
    :bebored:

ReputationRep:
    :crast:

*disappears*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Googly)
    :ditto:
    Is that your final answer?

ReputationRep:
    Cousins left, now the house is silent.

ReputationRep:
    Phew, I've FINALLY finished updating my GBA ROM collection. Over the course of today I have downloaded 137 GBA games off the internet (illegally, of course, though I don't really care), bringing my collection up from 724 to 861. I have a copy of just about every GBA game that was ever released in English

I don't really PLAY all of the games (Barbie games are notorious for being utterly dire, for instance) but I like to have them anyway, just for reference...there are some (like Final Fantasy IV Advance) that I'll definitely get some use out of, though Gaming truly is one of the best ways of :crast: in my opinion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkfairy753)
    Cousins left, now the house is silent.

ReputationRep:
    Phew, I've FINALLY finished updating my GBA ROM collection. Over the course of today I have downloaded 137 GBA games off the internet (illegally, of course, though I don't really care), bringing my collection up from 724 to 861. I have a copy of just about every GBA game that was ever released in English

I don't really PLAY all of the games (Barbie games are notorious for being utterly dire, for instance) but I like to have them anyway, just for reference...there are some (like Final Fantasy IV Advance) that I'll definitely get some use out of, though Gaming truly is one of the best ways of :crast: in my opinion
    retro...

Genesis and SNES are better...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wesetters)
    There's still a bit of floor visible near the bed though...
    That's something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heminder)
    retro...

Genesis and SNES are better...
    It's hardly retro if games are still being churned out for it :p:

I've got both of those, too - my games collection is rather large, and I counted up the number of ROMs a few weeks ago. I posted them here

ReputationRep:
    :crast: in the computer room again.

I'm so naughty :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wesetters)
    I should have cleaned my room up 3 years ago. There's still a bit of floor visible near the bed though...
    :rofl: That's all you need...I always got berated by my dad about tidying up my room - I just said that as long as there was a path between the door and my bed then I was fine with it being a tip; I often know where things are when my room's a mess and can't find them at all when my room's tidy, either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    :crast: in the computer room again.

I'm so naughty :ninja:
    You never do anything BUT crast and be kinkeh; it doesn't matter if you're in the computer room or not - your habits never change :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.