Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    We want names...pics, too!
    My film babes: Gyllenhaal, DiCaprio, Brando, Hawke, Bernal, and Futterman. I have a totally obsessive Jake love post on my site somewhere...

*digs for the link*

OK, didn't find the Jake one, found the Leo one!

http://mysticdollarredemption.blogsp.../leo-love.html

And here's the football equiv:

http://mysticdollarredemption.blogsp...-cup-ends.html

As you can see, I like me some sexy men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wesetters)
    Hello. :wavey:
    Hey! You guys are so nice here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    It'd take a few days to tidy mine! :p:
    It took me weeks to get mine done...those few hours today were just the "final bits", stuffing random things into cupboards out of the way Out of sight, out of mind :rolleyes:

^o) Is it better not to ask what you might be doing to ruin it?
    Yes...yes it is :p: Nah, I've got a bit of a habit of not bothering with putting the sheets on properly, and not bothering to put them back on if/when they come loose. As a result, the duvet etc are exposed and anything can end up on them - a drop of cola, ketchup...I'll let your dirty little minds think of other things that you think might end up 'soiling' the duvet, though I won't admit to any of them :rolleyes: :p:

(Original post by Epitomessence)
    http://mysticdollarredemption.blogspot. com/2006/07/and-world-cup-ends.html
    Klose :love:
    Lahm, maybe
    Beckham!!! :love:
    Lennon, no
    Walcott, no
    Alonso.....no
    Lampard, yes :gthumb:
    Ballack, no
    Gerrard, no
    and Crouch, not a ****ing hope in hell (I'll refrain from my usual comments about him and sum him up in three words: ugly, lanky *******...and that's the kid-friendly version )

A discussion about cute world cup footballers came up during the latter stages of the tournament...I think I would have named about half of the players from some teams if I hadn't stopped myself The most I listed from any one team was three (from Switzerland and Portugal)...here's the post :love:

ReputationRep:
    :crast: starting English coursework over again :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: What have you got to base that statement on?
    1. If by your previous question you were talking about what I suspect you were talking about, that'd seal your fate :p:
    2. Crisps' record needs no introduction. Look through his post history (or just his posts in LGBT Chat) and you can see clear as day how filthy his mind is :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    It was a rhetorical question :ninja:
    Thought as much, but better to say it than second-guess that you know...comes with spending too much time on message boards with very dim-witted immature young teenagers (or, at least, those who CLAIM to be teenagers)

ReputationRep:
    I'm unemployed :party:

more time for :crast:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    Unemployment = more :crast: time

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    :hello: How's everyone?

ReputationRep:
    :crast:

I've made about 70 posts already this morning :eek3:
    Whoa...:eek:
    What a boost to your post count stats :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Good thanks

How're you?

:crast: by playing Pokémon Gold on my PC (yeah, I know Pokémon's awful, but it's easier than hunting for ROMs.).
    I'm good too, thank you.

Well yeah Pokemon wouldn't be on top my list when it comes to procrastination :eek: Anything to cut time though :p:

Really bored at the moment :bebored:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: why was you up so early???

ReputationRep:
    morning :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    hello...

ReputationRep:
    I got up an hour or so ago >.<

and im about to do some homework - yay!

ReputationRep:
    :crast: done 13 questions or so.... 2 sheets and 3 questions to go....

ReputationRep:
    Why not leave it until tomorrow morning?
    because I want to sleep till midday again tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    :crast: by playing Pokémon Gold on my PC (yeah, I know Pokémon's awful, but it's easier than hunting for ROMs.).
    I'd have chosen something a little better than Pokémon Gold...I reckon Gold and Silver were the worst of the lot.

Whoo! Scotland HAMMERED the Faroes. However, I'm pissed off that despite the blatant walkover (which was better than England's performance against "arguably the poorest team in the European qualification groups" as one person, possibly Gary Lineker, said last night) the BBC have still not shown any highlights of the match. For **** sake, they show no hesitation at all in showing highlights of the humiliating 2-2 draw under Berti Vogts' reign, but when Scotland win 6-0 they claim that they can't show highlights of the match :mad: I'd expect bull**** like that to come from ITV, but not BBC :argh:

Brazil also beat Argentina :bunny: I really don't like the Argentina football team.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.