Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What a crappy year this year will be

ReputationRep:
    :crast:
    Just played flute for half an hour or so..then my parents told me to stop coz they were going to bed Think my posture was a bit off though >.< I have an achey elbow and a crick in my neck >.<

ReputationRep:
    Dark Fairy- Dont worry too much. I got good grades in my A levels and was the worst procrastinator in my year. In fact I won the award for it, my record was leaving coursework until the day it was due in, when I had months to complete it

ReputationRep:
    Nobody's on MSN to chat...from all the TSR peeps I've got, only justfarhan is online, and he's "busy" :hmpf:

(Original post by Aphrodite)
    Just played flute for half an hour or so..
    Ooh, what were you playing?
    Been ages since I played anything properly on my flute - I just take it out and try to copy pop songs nowadays

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hullabaloo)
    Dark Fairy- Dont worry too much. I got good grades in my A levels and was the worst procrastinator in my year. In fact I won the award for it, my record was leaving coursework until the day it was due in, when I had months to complete it
    :rofl: well done! haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    Nobody's on MSN to chat...from all the TSR peeps I've got, only justfarhan is online, and he's "busy" :hmpf:

Ooh, what were you playing?
    Been ages since I played anything properly on my flute - I just take it out and try to copy pop songs nowadays
    Sicilienne and Allegro Molto and some random stuff and stuff for wind band...

Im on msn if you want to chat

ReputationRep:
    *wakes up*
    ...Afternoon, everybuddy :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    :adore:

ReputationRep:
    Hello

ReputationRep:
    Evening fellow putter-offers

ReputationRep:
    Avoiding work so I read a 500 page book in under 4 hours!

ReputationRep:
    Impressive going :yy:
    Currently avoiding doing important forms so I am on TSR

ReputationRep:
    Ive run out of books to read >.< damn... I might see if I can put some more info onto my ucas... toavoid homework...

ReputationRep:
    Avoiding work so I read a 500 page book in under 4 hours!
    suicide...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heminder)
    suicide...
    whats suicide? reading the book in 4 hours or avoiding work?:p:

ReputationRep:
    whats suicide? reading the book in 4 hours or avoiding work?:p:
    You should have read it more slowly, so it'd last you longer. That way you wouldn't have run out of books to read :p:

Not that I'm one to talk - I spend my days now re-reading PC magazines from 2001

ReputationRep:
    You should have read it more slowly, so it'd last you longer. That way you wouldn't have run out of books to read :p:

Not that I'm one to talk - I spend my days now re-reading PC magazines from 2001
    Meh, 100 pages an hour is my average :p: I cannot read slow - I just get pulled along (as long as its a good book!) Ill just restart another series...:p: Black Magician I think...

ReputationRep:
    Hehe the computers must look so ancient

ReputationRep:
    I wish I had time to read for leisure :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hehe the computers must look so ancient
    :rofl:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.