Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    :confused:

did anyone see that programme about the musical genius on channel 5 at 9 today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkfairy753)

I went to a quiz, and my team didnt lose, and we were called Norfold and Hope (say it quickly)

I didnt, I was quizzing :p: was it good?

ReputationRep:
    :crast: going to bed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    :crast: going to bed
    :ditto: all becuase I dont have to be in school till 11

ReputationRep:
    :crast:

Aaargh too late! Must sleep... Missed too much sleep!

Right :afraid:

It is time...

:goodnight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkfairy753)

I did...that guy's ability to distinguish sounds is scary :eek:

ReputationRep:
    :bunny: I keep on rising through the rep ranks...I was in the bottom third of page 5 in the members list last time I checked, and now I'm nearly in the top third (11th out of the 30 listed). In two days my rep power has gone up from 62 to 66

ReputationRep:
    I am on page 232883333

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hullabaloo)
    I am on page 232883333
    You're on page 232883333 of 2398? Impressive :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I like to defy statistics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hullabaloo)
    I like to defy statistics
    Hooray for statistical anomalies

ReputationRep:
    :crast:

I need to tidy my room.

But I have no incentive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    :bunny: I keep on rising through the rep ranks...I was in the bottom third of page 5 in the members list last time I checked, and now I'm nearly in the top third (11th out of the 30 listed). In two days my rep power has gone up from 62 to 66
    25th? 191?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphrodite)
    25th? 191?
    Well, I'm in the top 200 out of 72,000...it's like running the London Marathon - 191st may not seem that great, but when there are thousands of people it's definitely something

I know there are some above me (and you) who have hidden their reputation and aren't listed where they should be. Blissy's the only one I know off the top of my head, though...

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm in the top 200 out of 72,000...it's like running the London Marathon - 191st may not seem that great, but when there are thousands of people it's definitely something

I know there are some above me (and you) who have hidden their reputation and aren't listed where they should be. Blissy's the only one I know off the top of my head, though...
    I know what you mean - I was over the moon when I was page 5!
    Cindys another one...

ReputationRep:
    I wonder what SW's rep would be now if she hadn't gone on that campaign to "Make Green History" :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    :crast:the homework that im pretending i havent got thats due in tomorrow morning

ReputationRep:
    I wonder what SW's rep would be now if she hadn't gone on that campaign to "Make Green History" :hmmmm:
    One hell of a lot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphrodite)
    :crast:the homework that im pretending i havent got thats due in tomorrow morning
    lol, I remember those days.....

ReputationRep:
    God, did I just start a post with "lol"? Ugh......it's the end of the world as we know it!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.