:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    :whip

:p:
    :hmmm:

:crast: 9:00 lecture :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    My UCAS application has to be delayed another day because my form tutor wasn't in today :hmpf:.

:crast:

ReputationRep:
    My teacher told me off for not understanding the homework today When she set it last thing on Friday, due first thing Monday, and told me off for not coming to see her - how does that work? I ended up in tears

But on the plus side - I just need to check over the final details, and make sure everything is correct, and then I can send off my application as my PS is now perfect

ReputationRep:
    #nodots#

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkfairy753)
    My UCAS application has to be delayed another day because my form tutor wasn't in today :hmpf:.

i bet it gets delayed another few weeks because they usually procrastinate sending off the applications...

ReputationRep:
    what does "Procrastinating" mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphrodite)
    #nodots#
    Sexy :love:

ReputationRep:
    Sexy :love:
    I know:love:

ReputationRep:
    We should have a definition in the first post.

ReputationRep:
    My teacher told me off for not understanding the homework today When she set it last thing on Friday, due first thing Monday, and told me off for not coming to see her - how does that work? I ended up in tears

But on the plus side - I just need to check over the final details, and make sure everything is correct, and then I can send off my application as my PS is now perfect
    What a mean teacher :eek: What subject?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkfairy753)
    What a mean teacher :eek: What subject?
    Further Pure...(Maths) Im not exactly at my happiest at the moment anyway, and very prone to tears, and her ranting at me because I didnt understand, just really got to me and set me off crying...She did take pity me on me when I started to cry though...

ReputationRep:
    Done my first piece of homework...

:eek: How mean :p:

ReputationRep:
    Further Pure...(Maths) Im not exactly at my happiest at the moment anyway, and very prone to tears, and her ranting at me because I didnt understand, just really got to me and set me off crying...She did take pity me on me when I started to cry though...
    Anything along the lines of Maths (except ****ing stats!!!), Computing, Accounts, Music, French or German, you can talk to me about

I did CompSci, Maths and German at uni, and got AAABB for Computing, Music, Accounts, Maths and French in school

ReputationRep:
    Anything along the lines of Maths (except ****ing stats!!!), Computing, Accounts, Music, French or German, you can talk to me about

I did CompSci, Maths and German at uni, and got AAABB for Computing, Music, Accounts, Maths and French in school

My dads just checking through the last paragraph of my PS, coz I thought the grammar was slgihtly off - which it is once hes done that my application is off :fear:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.