Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephrenia)
    Nope :p:
    I didn't do anything to your post - it was one I created myself three minutes after you left last night :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZooBOT)
    well done :hugs:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    I didn't do anything to your post - it was one I created myself three minutes after you left last night :p:
    Did it add to my post ocunt at all? :p:

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 12 seconds.
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephrenia)
    Did it add to my post ocunt at all? :p:

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 12 seconds.
    :rolleyes:
    Didn't notice. Probably.

ReputationRep:
    Only ever used it with accounts that have a pretty large postcount anyway

ReputationRep:
    ...except morgo, but he's permanently banned

ReputationRep:
    Didn't notice. Probably.
    yay :p: keep doing it

ReputationRep:
    ...except morgo, but he's permanently banned
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wesetters)
    *is drinking wine he stole from the Students' union general meeting*
    Naughty, naughty :p:

ReputationRep:
    greetings...

ReputationRep:
    :crast:

i hate uni, won't go into all the deatils now but my procrastinating skills have concluded with me needing to get 3 assignments in by thursday, each 2000 words..or it looks like i]'m not going home for xmas

ReputationRep:
    You're not the only one hating uni ;console;
    aw. :hugs: for all methinks. a hot chocolate as well perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    245 words / 2500 written

Due in Wednesday at 1.30-3.30

Don't really know what to write about. Wish me luck

ReputationRep:
    :crast:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Of Leon)
    245 words / 2500 written

Due in Wednesday at 1.30-3.30

Don't really know what to write about. Wish me luck

Lots of luck! woo, get crastin! doh, i meant working! :p:

gr. 3000 words by thursday. haven't got a clue what i'm doing though

ReputationRep:
    I hate my dad...he keeps barging into my room (without knocking, either :eek:) and telling me "Get this ****ing room tidied! You've had two weeks, there won't be a third! You've done **** all!"

Funny that, since I can now actually walk all the way around my bed without stepping on Tesco bags and so on. The blind git just doesn't want to accept that I've tidied up a bit of it and that I do things at my own bloody pace, not at his "Get it done now. Now! NOW!" pace...I'm tempted to take my lacrosse stick and beat him over the head with it if he wakes me up at 7am tomorrow morning as well just to tell me to get my room tidied :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I hate my dad...he keeps barging into my room (without knocking, either :eek:) and telling me "Get this ****ing room tidied! You've had two weeks, there won't be a third! You've done **** all!"

Funny that, since I can now actually walk all the way around my bed without stepping on Tesco bags and so on. The blind git just doesn't want to accept that I've tidied up a bit of it and that I do things at my own bloody pace, not at his "Get it done now. Now! NOW!" pace...I'm tempted to take my lacrosse stick and beat him over the head with it if he wakes me up at 7am tomorrow morning as well just to tell me to get my room tidied :mad:

aw that sucks i don't normally turn to violence..but can i borrow that lacrosse stick once you're finished with it? my flatmate is blasting music..just as I'm starting to work!

I know what you mean about working at your own pace..sure it may take me a month to tidy my room, but at least it gets done eventually!

ReputationRep:
    It could be worse- French neighbours tend to play techno.

hm. bhangra v techno....what an intersting combo!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *starry_eyed_*)
    Lots of luck! woo, get crastin! doh, i meant working! :p:

gr. 3000 words by thursday. haven't got a clue what i'm doing though
    Oh, whats it on? If you are stuck I'm sure we can help (its something to do besides my own work anyway )

I have done 453 words now. I have another 200 words on this part of the essay and then onto the main argument of the essay (the hard part ) Argh.

ReputationRep:

I thought all procrastinators had very tidy rooms with alphabeticalised CD and DVD collections :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.