Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wesetters)
    :rofl:
    Well it was 500g of doggy choc drops! She might be a pig, and might have been Xmas, but she is NOT getting 500g of choc drops in one go!

ReputationRep:
    My mum is gonna enjoy xmas - a sock dryer thing..and Im wrapping up every single bit individually :rofl: gonna take her ages to get it all unwrapped

ReputationRep:
    I want a basketcase
    awwww :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :lies:
    Youve never met my dog....she has been known to bark at her shadow...and a piece of fluff on the carpet...she has also run away from toys when theyve squeeked at her :rofl: normally just after shes jumped on them :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstinx)
    Wont they be difficult to open for a dog?
    Thinking about it...its impossible for me ot open :rofl: I know snoopy won't have the same problem though

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:
    Well she can use her teeth - they are a damn sight sharper than my scissors :rolleyes: (the scissors are about 10 years old...and barely cut paper)

ReputationRep:
    Trish..."Dreaming of a White Christmas"...from what I hear, iit'll be the fog that makes it white
    I know :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    4m of paper used..so far....(mostly on 1 present :eek3: )

ReputationRep:
    just finished wrapping mums mammoth present...now where to hide it..its so damn obvious what it is :p:

ReputationRep:
    Dogs presents to cover in xmas paper now :p:

ReputationRep:
    52 posts before I finish wrapping and go to bed? its possible :p:

ReputationRep:
    well only 51 now

It took me 3 hours to wrap all my bfs presents and I couldn't find anywhere to hide them so I just took a suitcase out of the cupboard and tried to put them all in there but they wouldn't fit so they are just all on top the good thing is you cant tell what any of them are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstinx)
    It took me 3 hours to wrap all my bfs presents and I couldn't find anywhere to hide them so I just took a suitcase out of the cupboard and tried to put them all in there but they wouldn't fit so they are just all on top the good thing is you cant tell what any of them are
    :eek: how many did you get him?! Ive been wrapping my mums presents, and taping my dogs since 6 :p: but 2 hours for 1 present :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephrenia)
    Youve never met my dog....she has been known to bark at her shadow...and a piece of fluff on the carpet...she has also run away from toys when theyve squeeked at her :rofl: normally just after shes jumped on them :toofunny:
    Aww, that's cute...I've got a bit of a habit of teasing my dog...I'll hold a squeaky toy for him to get it in his mouth, then squeak it. He goes absolutely nuts when I do that, and invariably scratches the bejeesus out of my arms until I let go of the toy Can be quite painful sometimes, but it's so funny

He's also terrified of the hoover - if he sees someone taking the hoover into whatever room he's lying in, he'll either hide away in the corner or will try to make a dash for freedom out the door (and usually into the room that was next going to be hoovered :rolleyes:)
    And I can't forget the hose. If he's outside and someone so much as reaches for the hose, he runs inside as fast as he can (he's been soaked by it numerous times...mostly by my dad)

Nothing compared to the abuse my cat got from my dad, though (I never teased the cat - I was just a little kid and the cat scared me ****less - he HATED children). I was once taken to a fair or something and was bought a helium balloon. When we got home, my dad took the helium balloon away from me and tied it to the tail of the cat...he also had a very bad habit of trying to disprove the theory that cats always land on their feet - he'd open a door and place the cat on top of the open door. He'd then shake the door until the cat fell off...I only have vague memories of him doing that once or twice, but my mum insists he did it regularly, and also thinks the cat did indeed always land on his feet :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Trish..."Dreaming of a White Christmas"...from what I hear, iit'll be the fog that makes it white
    It's always snowed on my birthday, though; every year for as far back as I can remember...honestly, if they moved Christmas back just 3 days, there'd always be a white Christmas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    Aww, that's cute...I've got a bit of a habit of teasing my dog...I'll hold a squeaky toy for him to get it in his mouth, then squeak it. He goes absolutely nuts when I do that, and invariably scratches the bejeesus out of my arms until I let go of the toy Can be quite painful sometimes, but it's so funny

He's also terrified of the hoover - if he sees someone taking the hoover into whatever room he's lying in, he'll either hide away in the corner or will try to make a dash for freedom out the door (and usually into the room that was next going to be hoovered :rolleyes:)
    And I can't forget the hose. If he's outside and someone so much as reaches for the hose, he runs inside as fast as he can (he's been soaked by it numerous times...mostly by my dad)

Nothing compared to the abuse my cat got from my dad, though (I never teased the cat - I was just a little kid and the cat scared me ****less - he HATED children). I was once taken to a fair or something and was bought a helium balloon. When we got home, my dad took the helium balloon away from me and tied it to the tail of the cat...he also had a very bad habit of trying to disprove the theory that cats always land on their feet - he'd open a door and place the cat on top of the open door. He'd then shake the door until the cat fell off...I only have vague memories of him doing that once or twice, but my mum insists he did it regularly, and also thinks the cat did indeed always land on his feet :rofl:
    if we get one of the toys shes broken to squeaker to..we can blow air in her mouth and she goes insane my dad does that to her as well...holding the toy so she can squeak it...I tend to get out of there - she has sharp claws!! I look like Ive been SH after I do that to her!!

my mum used to attack snoops with the hoover because she used to play with the cord...she now runs from stairs to kitchen avoiding the hoover when mum hoovers

:rofl: I would say the poor cat..but good on your dad

ReputationRep:
    It's always snowed on my birthday, though; every year for as far back as I can remember...honestly, if they moved Christmas back just 3 days, there'd always be a white Christmas
    Weve had snow on Boxing day...

ReputationRep:
    Not a cat person, then?

ReputationRep:
    Not a cat person, then?
    Not really...kittens are ok...but I just dont like cats..gimme a dog any day of the week!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.