Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Finally finished my FP1 paper...that 2 exam papers in 3 days :p: onto the third paper..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephrenia)
    Finally finished my FP1 paper...that 2 exam papers in 3 days :p: onto the third paper..
    w00tage!

Well done! You have inspired me to get up off my crispy ass and work on my essays

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    w00tage!

Well done! You have inspired me to get up off my crispy ass and work on my essays
    wow! Im impressed and very shocked

ReputationRep:
    okay that was boring. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wesetters)
    *Bans Trish*
    :hmpf: you cant anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephrenia)
    :hmpf: you cant anyway
    I think you'll find that he can

ReputationRep:
    :ninja: My past 1,000 posts have been made in less than 3 weeks. I have a life...honest...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    I think you'll find that he can
    You could, but I havent exactly got any warnable posts in Tech...and arent only full mods able to give out non-post-related warnings?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wesetters)
    :dito:
    Post count doesn't say anything bout my social life...:p:
    Nor mine... believe it or not...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    :ninja: My past 1,000 posts have been made in less than 3 weeks. I have a life...honest...
    LOLZ! Max respect due.

ReputationRep:
    21-11-2006<that was the last post...(out of my past 1000):proud:

ReputationRep:
    arent only full mods able to give out non-post-related warnings?
    No

ReputationRep:
    Okay I have now officially opened a word document and saved it. I have even typed the title of my essay :proud:

Time for a tea brake me thinks. This studying lark is exhausting

ReputationRep:
    I have done no work all day. i have obsessed about the man i fancy and spoken to him most of the day, and i still think he has no idea i still fancy him. *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stagestruckgal)
    I have done no work all day. i have obsessed about the man i fancy and spoken to him most of the day, and i still think he has no idea i still fancy him. *sigh*
    Aaaaaaw bless. Do you see him often?

ReputationRep:
    when im home i do, hes obsessed about seeing me before i go back to uni, and he always talks to me on msn. but i just dont know what to do!

ReputationRep:
    when im home i do, hes obsessed about seeing me before i go back to uni, and he always talks to me on msn. but i just dont know what to do!
    Okay, *brews a cuppa* Lets talk.

What hints have you provided so far?

ReputationRep:
    i told him in about february last yr i liked him. he completely blew me off. i told him i wanted to go to the cinema. i let him pick the film and tho he knows i think it will be complete rubbish, im still going. i helped him flirt with the girl he fancied, and he nearly fell off his seat when i suggested something cause he thought i was saying it to him, and not for him to say to her. im not getting anywhere with this.

ReputationRep:
    the cinema thing is happening on wednesday btw. and the flirting thing was last week before she blew him off entirely. just so you know, i really need help on this one! thanks tufts your a star

ReputationRep:
    i told him in about february last yr i liked him. he completely blew me off. i told him i wanted to go to the cinema. i let him pick the film and tho he knows i think it will be complete rubbish, im still going. i helped him flirt with the girl he fancied, and he nearly fell off his seat when i suggested something cause he thought i was saying it to him, and not for him to say to her. im not getting anywhere with this.
    Encouraging him to flirt with other girls is *not* a good way of hinting your attraction for him.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.