Okay so I chose Bradford, along with many others, to do Geography in, Now I got a letter from Bradford University saying they looked at my application and liked it alot, and would give me a good offer.
But.. They want me to travel for 6 hours on train and have to spend a night in a travel inn so I can see them quickly at an applicants day before they give me an offer, which is going to be expensive and I don't even know If I can get any time off work/school to do this.
And I'm not even sure if I want to go to Bradford yet, I still have a few applications pending, and I already have two universitys on high priority.. what would you do?
Turn on thread page Beta
Bradford University Problem watch
- Thread Starter
- 03-02-2006 14:11
- 03-02-2006 14:35
You should visit a place before being dead set on going.I'd advise going if you've never visited-you might get there and find you hate the place.
If you've been and really want to go to Bradford just email them saying you have prior commitments or something.
- 03-02-2006 15:19
i second that
- PS Reviewer
- 03-02-2006 18:27
Well, contact them. Most unis will give financial help to students for travelling, and you might be able to stay in their accomodation.