Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Heyy there can I ask how is. The bath interview for pharmacy ? What types of questions do they ask? Will they ask u a maths and chemistry questions? Thank you

ReputationRep:
    advice ?

ReputationRep:
    please somebody

ReputationRep:
    i had mine on thursday and it is literally a chat, no academic qs. they say they give 95% offers after interview!! just why pharmacy, work experince then we talked about hobbies, i know someone talked about shopping for most of it! lol ull be fine! when is urs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessica.Jane23)
    i had mine on thursday and it is literally a chat, no academic qs. they say they give 95% offers after interview!! just why pharmacy, work experince then we talked about hobbies, i know someone talked about shopping for most of it! lol ull be fine! when is urs?
    hahahaha thats nice mine in on tuesday ! do they interview everyone or applicants which they are interested in cause i had a interview last week with reading uni for pharmacy and i think i did terrible cause they asked me a maths and chem question which thought is unfair cause you are so nervous thank god bath is not like this! i made a silly mistake with the questions at reading i hope they will not consider everything based on the interview ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by otrivine)
    hahahaha thats nice mine in on tuesday ! do they interview everyone or applicants which they are interested in cause i had a interview last week with reading uni for pharmacy and i think i did terrible cause they asked me a maths and chem question which thought is unfair cause you are so nervous thank god bath is not like this! i made a silly mistake with the questions at reading i hope they will not consider everything based on the interview ?
    i think for bath their main way of 'sieving' through applications is giving an interview whereas i think some other unis use the interviews as their main selection process. i havnt applied to reading so i dont know :P but i do know a lot of people who think their interviews went really badly got an offer! so u never know but they will deffo consider ur personal statement/predicted grades and references as well as the interview! good luck :macarena:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessica.Jane23)
    i think for bath their main way of 'sieving' through applications is giving an interview whereas i think some other unis use the interviews as their main selection process. i havnt applied to reading so i dont know :P but i do know a lot of people who think their interviews went really badly got an offer! so u never know but they will deffo consider ur personal statement/predicted grades and references as well as the interview! good luck :macarena:
    thanks but not everyone get interviews for bath do they cause they accept 95% of people after interview thanks how long was the interview as well so they will ask you questions about yourself and PS right

ReputationRep:
    I have a friend that just didn't bother turning up to the interview and they still offered her a place. I realise this comment isn't helpful

ReputationRep:
    thanks but not everyone get interviews for bath do they cause they accept 95% of people after interview thanks how long was the interview as well so they will ask you questions about yourself and PS right
    like 15-20mins and yh ur right, nothing to worry about!

ReputationRep:
    They said they'll contact me in early 2012 because I am a medical applicant lol. Grr the wait is killing me

ReputationRep:
    They just want to see your communication skills. I just had a chat in my interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deep_h)
    They just want to see your communication skills. I just had a chat in my interview.
    did you have one today it was very informal

ReputationRep:
    did you have one today it was very informal
    yeah i had it today

ReputationRep:
    yeah i had it today
    Ohh did you see me? I was the guy in the front row with the girl sitting next to me and I wore a suit and had spiky hair!

ReputationRep:
    did you come in late?

ReputationRep:
    No I was the earliest person there? Where were you during the presentation ?

ReputationRep:
    did you come in late?
    Did the interviewer say to u that you will probably get an offer?

ReputationRep:
    oh i dunno then. I was at the back. Yup the interviewer said ill probably get the offer

ReputationRep:
    oh i dunno then. I was at the back. Yup the interviewer said ill probably get the offer
    Who was the interview ? Is that the guy who's room was far away? Yes he said to me as well the same ? Do they say that to all the students?

ReputationRep:
    Who was the interview ? Is that the guy who's room was far away? Yes he said to me as well the same ? Do they say that to all the students?
    yeah i think its the same guy and yeah they said it to everyone

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.