Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dreamy_girl)
    Any of you up-northers know if we'll be getting a ski season any time soon? I'm not enjoying the snow drought, Hillend just ain't good enough (despite being bestest artificial run in Europe )
    I'm from Asia so i dun really noe bout ski stuffs. maybe u can ask Ay Dirty Boy

ReputationRep:
    i would of thought a few centres would have been open this weekend cause we had a little snow...maybe it isnt enough?

(Original post by speedstacker)
    R u in the same situation as me? I actually learn a lot from my *sweet* scotish friends.:p: But i would like to learn more b4 i go to uni just to make sure i noe most things.
    no, im not in the same situation...i jus dont understand why you're friends are calling each other fridges lol

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, new to TSR jst realised i'd been accepted in the society!!
    Yay!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanM)
    i would of thought a few centres would have been open this weekend cause we had a little snow...maybe it isnt enough?
    the winter olympics are making me hungry for skiing!!!

Haha, any of you from Edinburgh might have noticed my great school in the Evening News for having riots about uniform changes. Great stuff!

ReputationRep:
    i miss skiing too!! unfortunately there wasnt much chance to get out this winter...a friend and i did go crosscountry skiing round and about just before christmas. but its the downhill that's the best and im not going this year
    im using the time to visit my boyfriend though so i spose i shouldn't complain!!

i do believe i have more reason to riot about uniforms than you though - we had to wear TWEED SKIRTS!!!! actually i dont really have more reason cos im in my last year so we can wear whatever we like...

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Edinburgh but never manage to read the Evening News - I live without knowing what happens in the world. What school is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanM)

no, im not in the same situation...i jus dont understand why you're friends are calling each other fridges lol
    She told us fridge is a short form of some word. but i can't remember what it was . I'l ask her and i shall share it with everyone.

ReputationRep:
    ah, ok

ReputationRep:
    my friend said Fridge is a short form of Fridgid(or frigid, we weren't sure the spelling of that word) that word basically apply for "shagger" (excuse my language)

ReputationRep:
    frigid? as in someone incapable of 'amorous emotions'?

ReputationRep:
    Square sausages and Irn Bru- yeah, Scotland's good!

ReputationRep:
    I actually prefer link sausage to square :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    yeah, me too

but black pudding is the bestest!

ReputationRep:
    same but the square stuff is damned good for breakfast...mmm mmm mmmmmm :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kill_More_Foxes)
    frigid? as in someone incapable of 'amorous emotions'?
    Yup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaydoh)
    Square sausages and Irn Bru- yeah, Scotland's good!
    I don't like Irn-Bru. It took me an hour to finish a small can of it!!

ReputationRep:
    Black pudding, sausage, bacon, and a fried egg, (and tomatoes if wanted) all on a roll
    Traditional new year brunch at my house

ReputationRep:
    Black pudding, sausage, bacon, and a fried egg, (and tomatoes if wanted) all on a roll
    Traditional new year brunch at my house
    I like becon, sausage, tomato, mushrooms,scrumble egg and, tattie scone for breakfast! i dun like Balck pudding! Yuck!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kill_More_Foxes)
    same but the square stuff is damned good for breakfast...mmm mmm mmmmmm :p:
    Too right.... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hello all!

Thought I might pay a visit back to this thread again... and I have to disagree with the square sausages, especially for breakfast. :eek:
    Irn Bru is good stuff though :p: .

Kill_More_Foxes - have you checked that you're on the list for next weekend (just in case I forget to ask in person)?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.