Another one bites the dust Watch

Nightowl
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Brim - you need to be nominated by someone, were using the same process as we are for China, me thinks
Wootcannon
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Can I have the United Kingdom? (If only I could keep my poor little ukraine )
Nightowl
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I don't think you could be appointed UK rep at the moment, your still in the running for China!
Wootcannon
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Indeed, unless I lose...
Nightowl
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yes, still though I'd wait until defeat was inevitable before you apply for other countries, or your votes would be confusing if you got voted as one and they would have to be moved or you donating your votes to another cause or something very very very confusing.
brimstone
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
OK, thanks for telling me. Anyone want to nominate me then? You'll get some meagre positive rep if you do! And more if I win!
Nightowl
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It's now hard to nominate you without looking corrupt, but since I was considering nominating you anyway.. I nominate Brimstone1 for Russia.

Anyway, you have a red gem, so I think that means you don't have rep power? so I don't benefit from it anyway ;D
Kondar
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Agent Smith)
I don't know why 3 big delegates have left in rapid succession (4 with Beekeeper, although I know why he went). Or rather, I know why they went, but I can't understand why all at once.
With me it was one of those things were I could see it coming but was trying to avoid it. I didnt even realize Bismark had withdrawn until the morning I posted my statement. I blame it all on school........

If I ever get caught up, Id like to come back and get a small quiet country that people over look, like say Canada or France :P
Teehar
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Kondar)
If I ever get caught up, Id like to come back and get a small quiet country that people over look, like say Canada or France :P
don't let Carl here you say that:p:
Nightowl
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by teehar)
don't let Carl here you say that:p:
I believe Carl's response would rhyme with "Curd"

Kondar - shame to see you go, do come back soon, maybe just be a small carribean island in the sun :cool:
Teehar
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Nightowl)
I believe Carl's response would rhyme with "Curd"

Kondar - shame to see you go, do come back soon, maybe just be a small carribean island in the sun :cool:

he has more class than that:cool:
Carl
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
thanks for the vote of confidence teehar
Nightowl
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'll just make clear at this point that contrary to the title of this thread, none of the ex-delegates have died.
Agent Smith
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
So, any nominations? Anyone?
Nightowl
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I nominated Brimstone1 at the top of this page (2)
Agent Smith
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
So you did. My bad.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (130)
46.43%
Pro-humanity (150)
53.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise