Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    But.. but.. but... how do you make every column green? Am I being really dumb here? When you make the first one green you get funny gaps in the second making it impossible to get em all green without turning some in the first grey..

DAMN I should be doing maths!

No, wait, I am being dumb... Sorry! Thanks Alaric, I love you!

ReputationRep:
    I can't belive it but i actually mananged to finish it! Took ages and my eyes are killing but finally! The last laser thing confused me. I signed their guestbook thing too which was a nice end thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramaya)
    I can't belive it but i actually mananged to finish it! Took ages and my eyes are killing but finally! The last laser thing confused me. I signed their guestbook thing too which was a nice end thing.
    U did it! Well done! So what were u doing wrong with the puzzle thing then???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    U did it! Well done! So what were u doing wrong with the puzzle thing then???
    Thx! I have no idea what went wrong but i decided to start again at the whole thing and i managed to do it in about 40 moves? I dunno what was with that! I can rest easy now knowing i have completed it

ReputationRep:
    Thx! I have no idea what went wrong but i decided to start again at the whole thing and i managed to do it in about 40 moves? I dunno what was with that! I can rest easy now knowing i have completed it
    It's a relief isn't it?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    It's a relief isn't it?!
    Definatley! But the next rooms they make will keep me busy later on i reckon.

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    When the person on the tape points, I click where he is pointing and the film just switches off and the screen goes back to the cd player, grey thingy on the dresser. What am I menna do???
    Thanx
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    Just put your mouse over the cross but don't click until the tape has gone off. Once it's finished, then click.

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Im stuck on level 3, where there is 3 rooms, two normal ones and then the third with a big machine in it. I lit the log and placed it back on the fire and I have cut up the triangle from the security system. What do I do next?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHAD)
    Hi
    Im stuck on level 3, where there is 3 rooms, two normal ones and then the third with a big machine in it. I lit the log and placed it back on the fire and I have cut up the triangle from the security system. What do I do next?

Sorry!!! Never mind, done it!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know wot the word is for the computer? I got the letters y a h e but cannot think of the word. Can anyone help out please!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHAD)
    Does anyone know wot the word is for the computer? I got the letters y a h e but cannot think of the word. Can anyone help out please!!!!!!!!
    yeah, you can always try all the combinations, not that hard. Though I think it's in order you touched them at the beginning.

A.

ReputationRep:
    wayhey, its 3.20 and i've finished it. I hate you all.

ReputationRep:
    Does any1 know how u do the green wall? I know it is sad, but this thing is bugging me now and gotta finish it or i will be annoyed with myself. help really appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHAD)
    Does any1 know how u do the green wall? I know it is sad, but this thing is bugging me now and gotta finish it or i will be annoyed with myself. help really appreciated!
    View this for the answer:
    Click

ReputationRep:
    View this for the answer:
    Click
    Right that didn't seem to work.
    Spoilers on this site - only go to it if u are really stuck! It ruins the fun if u use the whole guide. http://www.motas.tk/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    I think it's impossible to get them all, but if you work your way along methodically making every column green it works.
    Altogether we got them all minus about 3 ish I think and then it opened, you're right it does seem impossible to get the whole thing.,

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.