The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Sire
Just how much does bono spam. 4000+ posts and about 2 weeks ago he was only around 2000. Strange. At any rate, I'm kind of back at last if anyone could give a toss, but for now the economic books demand my attention. Have fun.

Speak of the devil, I was talking about you not more than 24 minutes ago.
Reply 41
Speak of the devil, I was talking about you not more than 24 minutes ago.

hehe. Good to see I'm still remembered, though I'm no longer a UKL Demigod :frown: *cries* lol. Hows things been for ya Sir License Plate? :smile:
Reply 42
Sire
hehe. Good to see I'm still remembered, though I'm no longer a UKL Demigod :frown: *cries* lol. Hows things been for ya Sir License Plate? :smile:

Yes, tis true, the DemiGod status has been upped to 5000 posts now. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be getting them back fast enough.

I'm fine, thank you very much for asking.

Some litle news to catch up:

Edders is in America, and is currently seducing a girl -see sig below.
Many influx of newbs and trolls. Been slowly sorted.

And thats it really, its been a slow month. So, what about you?
Yes, tis true, the DemiGod status has been upped to 5000 posts now. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be getting them back fast enough.

Don't forget my sig :wink:
random background info: im thinking of doing maths and philosophy.
something i might say at my interview which might apply here is that life is like sin wave...
Reply 45
innitman_uk
life is like sin wave...

Can be tweaked by variables? But remain constantly in similar shape?
u got it
Reply 47

Well. I've moved, settled in etc. Found myself a job, no points for guessing what job it is, though I was surprised to be employed immediatedly at virtually the same level I was at previously. Also regretting the choice to knock over all my economic subjects in the first 6 months of this year, simply because they are the perfect cure for insomnia lol. Found my way around alright though so things are looking up here. I'm even heading home to catch up with the better half on Thursday. Anything else new? I've noticed a lack of Gentleman's League things in the sig. Is it dead now?
Sire
Well. I've moved, settled in etc. Found myself a job, no points for guessing what job it is, though I was surprised to be employed immediatedly at virtually the same level I was at previously. Also regretting the choice to knock over all my economic subjects in the first 6 months of this year, simply because they are the perfect cure for insomnia lol. Found my way around alright though so things are looking up here. I'm even heading home to catch up with the better half on Thursday. Anything else new? I've noticed a lack of Gentleman's League things in the sig. Is it dead now?

Hey up Sire, how's it going m8? :smile:
Reply 49
bono
Hey up Sire, how's it going m8? :smile:

yo yo. Thing are pretty good as I've mentioned above. Hows about ya fine self?
Sire
yo yo. Thing are pretty good as I've mentioned above. Hows about ya fine self?

Not bad, been posting a lot, but busy later this week.

Just wondering, are you doing a degree at uni at the mo? Sorry, you probably said, just forgot....

Anywayz, good luck. :smile:
Sire

Yeah the Gent's League is by no means active. White's off for the week too, that'll put the brakes on it.
XTinaA
Yeah the Gent's League is by no means active. White's off for the week too, that'll put the brakes on it.

Oii, Hack, why you using that account! :biggrin:
Reply 53
bono

he waants 2 keep a perfec 5000
bono

:eek: Hacker? I'm so offended!
Tinykates
he waants 2 keep a perfec 5000

Ahhh, i see. :wink:
XTinaA
:eek: Hacker? I'm so offended!

No.

ZJuwelH - The "H" Meaning "Haque" - Sounds like Hack.

Ahhh, the logic! :smile:
bono
Ahhh, i see. :wink:

Don't worry, I'll be back, have to sort out the Quote of the Month competition don't I...
bono
No.

ZJuwelH - The "H" Meaning "Haque" - Sounds like Hack.

Ahhh, the logic! :smile:

Why ya little...

The pronunciation isn't too different though...
XTinaA
Don't worry, I'll be back, have to sort out the Quote of the Month competition don't I...

I must win!! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending