Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Why ya little...

The pronunciation isn't too different though...
    Yes I know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    I must win!!
    i'm not even in the runnings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    I spontaneously say silly things sometimes, at the off chance that it would be used in a sig to mock me, and for once it worked!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Generic quote by Sire
    welcome back. are you back "permanently"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    Say something funny, interesting or otherwise memorable...

Actually I might keep it in UKL and delete the non-UKL nominations e.g. Ronnie O'Sullivan... wouldn't be hard to do as Mr White won it last month so...

ReputationRep:
    Say something funny, interesting or otherwise memorable...

Actually I might keep it in UKL and delete the non-UKL nominations e.g. Ronnie O'Sullivan... wouldn't be hard to do as Mr White won it last month so...
    i thouht i did ahh well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    welcome back. are you back "permanently"?
    He was talking to me Guz!!!

ReputationRep:
    Actually I might keep it in UKL and delete the non-UKL nominations e.g. Ronnie O'Sullivan....
    What was his quote?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    He was talking to me Guz!!!
    I was just asking, not replying to anything. i'll edit my post now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    I was just asking, not replying to anything. i'll edit my post now.
    Naah, only messin Guz.

I don't think he's properly back, but he may be posting from time to time, I think that's what he said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    yo yo. Thing are pretty good as I've mentioned above. Hows about ya fine self?
    your getting back together with tracey? thats great mate!

as you've noticed the gentlemen's league has reconstructed the hierarchy, with the seven's circle being the top members.....

the seven's circle has not decided what stance they will be taking on things, or whether to organize itself into a tighter-knit, more impenatrable group.

ReputationRep:
    I think you are asking the wrong question, it isn't really that problem-focused is it? :rolleyes: I don't reckon being labelled a "loser" could be the worst thing in your life at the mo...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snow_white)
    lately i've been really down, my partner has left for uni for 4 years and he's 6 hrs away, i keep thinking he's going to leave me which i know is silly, i trust him i just dont trust the people who wanna hit on him. still everytime i think about him i fall apart and burst into tears, sad i know. even worse my best friend has left too, and i've been so upset and i really needed someone to talk to, you know you call them up and they come over so you can cry on thier shoulder and they help reasure you then you end up laughing and forget about it. i kept wanting to do that and i just realised that with both of them gone i have noone. im alone.
    am i a loser?
    Cheer up!

ReputationRep:
    If you trust him theres nothing to worry bout so no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snow_white)
    lately i've been really down, my partner has left for uni for 4 years and he's 6 hrs away, i keep thinking he's going to leave me which i know is silly, i trust him i just dont trust the people who wanna hit on him. still everytime i think about him i fall apart and burst into tears, sad i know. even worse my best friend has left too, and i've been so upset and i really needed someone to talk to, you know you call them up and they come over so you can cry on thier shoulder and they help reasure you then you end up laughing and forget about it. i kept wanting to do that and i just realised that with both of them gone i have noone. im alone.
    am i a loser?
    Loser

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.