Help!!! Urgent!!! English Coursework Watch

Will Grimes1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
i know this may not apply to everyone as it varies from school to school but some of my friends are saying that all of the english coursework has to be given in for Friday 10th of February (half term). My coursework is not very good and i was planning on improving it. Does anyone know if this is an official deadline or a school one? Why is it so early? (my exam board is AQA)
epitome
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You need to ask your teachers.
Most students are never told the official exam-board deadline - schools very very often set their own deadline for weeks, if not months in advance. Your school deadline is the important one for you, NOT the exam board (bear in mind that your teachers spend DAYS marking and moderating your coursework, after you've finally handed it in).

Ask your teachers - they're the only source of information that's reliable for you.
Also, the 10th is AGES away.
Good luck!
brimstone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Most English HOD's make their students give in C/W earlier than the other subjects because they have to look through it all and mark all the folders, and there is a hell of a lot there. My deadline's Monday - and I still ain't done one piece!

And anyway, your teacher should have given you warning of when the c/w was due in a long time ago, so you had the chance to edit / redo pieces.
Twaffy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Mine was due in on Friday but my exam board is WJEC
FaTcUtEcHeKiEz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
english coursework is said to be sent on the 24th.
FireDeuce
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm doing AQA and the folders aren't sent off until april/may time.
But your school might have the policiy of rejecting all coursework after a certain date, such as mine
wippa_dippa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ditto

(Original post by FireDeuce)
I'm doing AQA and the folders aren't sent off until april/may time.
But your school might have the policiy of rejecting all coursework after a certain date, such as mine
Air
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Will Grimes1)
i know this may not apply to everyone as it varies from school to school but some of my friends are saying that all of the english coursework has to be given in for Friday 10th of February (half term). My coursework is not very good and i was planning on improving it. Does anyone know if this is an official deadline or a school one? Why is it so early? (my exam board is AQA)
My exam board is AQA and all the cousework is due in tommorow :eek:
Historiana
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
At my school, my Year 11 friends have had to hand them in for 26th Feb.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1047)
79.02%
Leave (278)
20.98%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise