Turn on thread page Beta

dude your not straight

ReputationRep:
    like whatever mingers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleece)
    hhahahaha can i have this in my sig pls hahahahh
    Another corker.

I wonder whether the Original Poster is really serious. The story does sound rather contrived (as some of us have pointed out).

ReputationRep:
    Your defo a fag...

ReputationRep:
    If the guy's name was Big Gay Al, it would have been extremely gay.

But by your descritpion, it was mildly camp.

ReputationRep:
    bloody ****

ReputationRep:
    holy momma jones, that is seriously gay

ReputationRep:
    Are you a member of a political party.... say.... oh... I dunno..... Lib Dems?

ReputationRep:
    it is just a little bit homosexual.... on the other penis, you didnt actually do anything though...but would you have wanted to if any circumcisions had been different?

ReputationRep:
    It sounds to me like you're bisexual/bicurious - and if you'd known each other for longer then you would have gone further. You just needed to get over the embarrassment hurdle. Though obviously I could be wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Bi-Curious i'd say. We are all human after all, nothing wrong with a bit of bum fun.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Crazy things happen when you watch High-Def tv's I guess.

ReputationRep:
    the only thing that makes you gay is your attraction towards the same sex. Sex is something that could go hand in hand with it, but on its own its not the defining point. If you have wanted sex with men, felt attracted to him or other men then yes....

that situation on its own isnt the problem and cant define you, its no different to standing next to someone in the changing rooms nakid.... that doesnt make you gay....

its the want. figure out if you wanted it, or rather if you are likely to want it in the future, dont label your self to quickly, but if you find your preference is becoming guys then, yes.

so, no what you did doesnt make you gay. unless you carry on to want it i suppose. maybe...

hell i dont think ive answered the intended question.
    **** post. **** post!.

hmmmm......... :eek: :rolleyes: :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, that's a great story.

I guess it makes you both bi-curious. But sometimes people are more curious than others. You must have reached your curiosity limit.

ReputationRep:
    Come on people, get rid of the narrow mindset of "if you consider homosexual practices you must be definitely gay for life." Of course it doesn't imply that; it implies that you have considered experimentation, which you both decided you didn't feel comfortable with. Even if you had decided to progress further and experimented, it still doesn't constitute you as a homosexual. What about bi-sexual? Bi-curious? Don't outrule them so fast!

ReputationRep:
    In the words of Finchy from The Office 'wahheeey, One up the Bum, no harm done'. I'd say bi-curious purely from the word 'experiment' however, it does sound as if the other guy might be gay.

Why do men never take their socks off?

ReputationRep:
    To keep their feet warm, if the toes go cold....

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, it doesn't seem to really mean much.

You were interested, you got curious, you wanted something new? All legitimate feelings. Whether you completed it or not is irrelevent, you experienced something and maybe you learned something.

Having a homosexual experience doesn't change your worth, your personality or who you intrinsically are. And you shouldn't be ashamed of having homosexual feelings. There's no reason that you have to totally sort out your exuality right now, just go with it (in a safe and sensible manner of course, narf).

ReputationRep:
    Lmfao... you're asking if you did something gay?

You're a homo...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2006
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.