Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I met this guy named Dave through a friend from a party. Well we had a bunch of things in common so we exchange email addy's. We send a few messages to each other, then he asks me for phone number. Wtf.
    So he calls me and we talk on the phone. Fast forward almost a month. We start hanging out. Basically we decide that we want to "experiment" so to say.
    One night we are at his house watching the new High-Def tv and one thing leads to another, we both knew it would happen eventually. So we take off our clothes, and we're standing there in only our socks ready to do something gay. But.......it never happens. I guess we were both too nervous and/or chnaged our minds, decided it wasn't right, or something, but in the end we just laughed nervously, put our clothes back on and I went home.
    Did I do something gay? What is your guys take on this? Plz go easy thanx bye.
    It's hard to say definitely, but it ain't hetrosexual. There was nothing wrong up until the taking of clothes part.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's perfectly fine that you wanted to take your clothes off, however, did you get scared at the sight of the other guy's penis? Did the thought of it entering an unknown place make you feel physically sick? Did you see the size of his and think, ****, thats way too small?

Just a few questions.........
    Anyway, it doesn't matter if your gay or straight.

ReputationRep:
    ^ The fizzuck... You Scots, *shakes head*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toscar)
    it is just a little bit homosexual.... on the other penis, you didnt actually do anything though...but would you have wanted to if any circumcisions had been different?
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Introspecktive..)
    ^ The fizzuck... You Scots, *shakes head*
    *takes an elaborate bow*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clarence)
    *takes an elaborate bow*
    Wow... I would have expected an insult of some form, but you came with a witty reply. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beekeeper)
    Are you the anonymous poster? If not then bugger off, the question wasn't directed at you.
    No, but I just didn't think that this thread needed another "gay is ok" rant. The issue remains with whether the OP feels the need to bugger off

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is gay.

You fancy men but you didn't want the wang slipped firmly up your bum.

Bum sex is nothing to fear!! :yy:

ReputationRep:
    what did u watch on the TV? If it was sex and the city, yes you are gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So we take off our clothes, and we're standing there in only our socks ready to do something gay.
    sorry, but that is quite a funny image... lol... socks are sooo sexy :P

ReputationRep:
    I don't think this one action neccessarily makes you gay. A lot of people, especially in there adolesence, are curious about the same sex. After all, most people are more comfortable with their own sex, as they know more about and feel less intimidated.

I think that if you enjoy that kind of behavior, and continue to partake in it, that you could at least call it Bi. But, standing in front of a guy in your underwear doesn't make you gay. I know guys who have done things a lot more racy, and they aren't gay.

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is....

....remember to rubber up

ReputationRep:
    hahaha lol!! (not by the anonymous post but by peoples responses!! hilarious!) yep i think you're gayyy!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.