Can You Loose Your Virginity From A Tampon/Vibrator?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I've read various different things and I know how some people say you most definitely can't loose your virginity from using a tampon.

However, what do people class as loosing there virginity?

I've always wanted my first time to be special. So I'm just wondering if I use a tampon or vibrator, perhaps all that wait will be for nothing...? Because all along I wouldn't have been a virgin...
abc101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Oh. Dear.

You lose your virginity the first time you have sex. Sex has to happen with another PERSON. You don't have sex with a tampon.
Schmucks
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Wow.
Sunshine showers
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
what is this i don't even
TheCurlyHairedDude
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Breaking the skin in your pussy for the first time doesn't mean you lose your virginity....

That would mean some girls lose their virginity from doing the splits, or horse riding.. LMAO
For The Love Of Giraffe
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Tbh, you shouldn't even be thinking about your virginity or having sex - you really are way too young to even consider that if you think you can lose your virginity to a tampon.

Just wow...
mel_1991
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If you think using a tampon is sex then you shouldn't be considering having sex at all.
Zhy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yes you can
Vanessa Chuah
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
no.......
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Ladajaheade)
Hun, Honestly I feel like, You shouldn't lose your virginity until u are sure u have the right guy, and u have ur own home, car, have a great job...otherwise..go to school, and love life while u can as your a youngen, I'm 21 years old and I'm still a virgin
Thread is 8 years old.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (276)
56.44%
I don't have everything I need (213)
43.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed