The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

offer and courses?

Hi all!

I applied for accounting,auditing and finance. they sent me a welcome letter saying if I won't be able to get an offer from A&F,they will automatically switch me to business studies.If I don't want it that way,I need to send an email to let them know and they will make a final decision after the deadline.

did anyone have the same situation before?What shall I do?If I don't get an offer from A&F and don't want to do business studies instead,will I get rejected straight away or they will put me to another course?
Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by Gigi Lu
Hi all!

I applied for accounting,auditing and finance. they sent me a welcome letter saying if I won't be able to get an offer from A&F,they will automatically switch me to business studies.If I don't want it that way,I need to send an email to let them know and they will make a final decision after the deadline.

did anyone have the same situation before?What shall I do?If I don't get an offer from A&F and don't want to do business studies instead,will I get rejected straight away or they will put me to another course?
Thanks!

They're telling you that if you don't get the A&F course they'll offer you a place on the business studies course.

If you don't get onto A&F and you don't want to do business studies then they won't just offer you something else again, you'll have to look elsewhere.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest