Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    TSR ANTI-BULLYING SOCIETY

I honestly think that a thread should be made for this, there may have been one done already but I have not seen it around so it may be closed now.
    Basically the point of this thread is to help others who are a victim of bullying or may have been and also to give general support, now and again we have discussions about this issue as well!:p:.
    If you want to be anonymous that option is now availiable seeing as this society was moved from the society forum to the H&R department.
    We have many members on this thread 101! helpful peeps who are here to offer support at all times, so don't hesitate to post on here if you need help.

ReputationRep:
    i'll join...

ReputationRep:
    I'll join

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys, there is currently a society logo being processed so i'll tell you when you can add it

ReputationRep:
    I'll join.

ReputationRep:
    I honestly, expected to have a bigger outcome in this society

ReputationRep:
    I'll join

ReputationRep:
    Me three!

ReputationRep:
    This is now on the society list if you want the logo

ReputationRep:
    I tried adding you Sexysax but it said you have too many society memberships

ReputationRep:
    Add me LA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXLil'-AnGelXx)
    I tried adding you Sexysax but it said you have too many society memberships
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Can I join?? I'm sooooo not for bullying!!! :tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    woo hoo i joined!! excellent idea for a society btw, we need something like this..

ReputationRep:
    Im in..

ReputationRep:
    Count me in

Thanks to bullying from ages 11-16 i suffer from depression, self harm and have OD

So anything to counteract that, and to ensure others don't suffer the same i am all for.

ReputationRep:
    Count me in.

I have suffered from what some might call minor bullying pretty much every day since I started secondary school - 8 years ago.

Name calling isnt minor when you get over 100 people giving you snide remarks about something as petty as your shoe-size every day for 8 flaming years!

ReputationRep:
    What purpose can one gain from bullying? its pathetic

ReputationRep:
    You arent wrong there, yet it still happens

ReputationRep:
    I know, people mainly say its because the bully suffered but should they not set a example by not promoting bullying as it happened to them.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2012
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.