The Student Room Group

TSR anti-bullying society

Scroll to see replies

good that you rejected her! --- yeah i agree with hannah on this one,,, those type of people do it to just get info on you to spread rumours and gossip --- they're just THAT lame! -- seriously these people have too much time on their hands why else would they reach to such stupid lengthS!!!
frankiebeeb: very right to reject her, I would've done the same, well done! :smile:

I know it can be hard, but you're a nice girl and deserve more than that :wink:
Aw, thanks anon 2 :smile: everyone is right, she probably did just want to know all my private business and gossip about me it's the sort of stupid immature thing she'd do.
good on ya!:wink: stand confident!
bump
bump
Reply 246
If this were any other thread, I'd report your spam. But it so happens that I really respect this society, so you get away with it :wink:
thankyou :smile:
Reply 248
Have you tried asking the mods to Sticky it? IMO Bullying deserves a forum of its own :p:
well all i managed to do so far was get it to stay in the H&R dept coz i wanted people to be able to remain anonymous if they wanted to - i got that idea coz of the number of views this thread was getting although the number of replies was less

i didn't know that i would be able to do that! thanks for the suggestion - i will ask the mods :smile:
to all those anti-bullying members + non-members

i believe that this thread should be kept active, i have attempted to make it a sticky in this department, unfortunately it was rejected on the basis that there were already too many stickies here
so, i propose that we keep it active by have discussions about this issue

After looking through the pages of this thread, i realised that there are many people who are giving out advice
so i thought that it would be a good idea if people just listed out their advice now - as applied to different situations to help out anyone who may come by this thread -- whether they post here or not

thanks
Wackysparkle
Annoying that it can't be made sticky.

I'll definitely help to keep it active, cos I think it should always be somewhere where people can actually see it in case they need help.
Reply 252
boiiing!
Reply 253
hannah_dru
Annoying that it can't be made sticky.

I'll definitely help to keep it active, cos I think it should always be somewhere where people can actually see it in case they need help.

:ditto: It really should be made sticky, i've noticed the past few days that people have been posting topics relating to bullying and obviously not noticing this thread, whereas if it were sticky they could also come and discuss in here.:smile: I'll mention this in AAM.:smile:
Good :smile:
Reply 255
I've asked in AAM now hopefully should here something soon.:smile:
Reply 256
Blissy said that there's too many stickied threads in here already. :frown:
However, it can be put in the useful threads sticky in this forum which is bound to help I mean look at how many views that sticky has! :biggrin:
Yay :biggrin:
Reply 258
Like I said earlier, we really need a whole forum devoted to bullying. :smile:
yes!! thank you people for replying!! we're still on the first page :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending