The Student Room Group

TSR anti-bullying society

Scroll to see replies

okay then.....woodlebert you respected member!
neo............wonderland of revision? is that still on?
Reply 62
no, how are you?
Reply 63
wackysparkle
hey lil angel, is this society gonna remain active? its just that no one says anything here apart from me!!

I'm sure it will, some socieites just take a while to kick off if you know what I mean :smile:
However I did expect this society to increase rapidly. :hmmmm:
I understand why people in american school go and shoot there bullies, as much as it's wrong, they don't know what psychological damage they do to a person.
i dont if you seen the movie but, 'bang bang your dead' was real good, coz it spoke about bullies and how it affected everyone to the point where the bullied kids took revenge by planning a day where they would shoot down their bullies.
If this helps: bullies are people who just don't have a sense of self-confidence and seem to think that they are inferior to others (the bullied kids), so they act out, and watch how their victims cower, it just gives them that ego-boost, that only stays temporarily to fill that void of self-esteem.
hmm, I wonder how I would have been if I hadn't been bullied, maybe trust more people, maybe be more social, hmm...yeap I'd still like to smack those idiots over the head with a baseball bat. I haven't seen that movie, I really wanted to see it but I think it got banned.
really? i didn't know that it got banned! its weird coz there are lots of schools that do the play of it. Maybe thats just in the U.S.A. then.
Yeah, i guess everyone wants to have that day of revenge!
but i dunno, if you weren't bullied maybe certain qualities that you have now you may not have had before. I mean, for me, i was never good at standing up for myself. But thanks to being a victim of bullying, i am now really outspoken, which is much better than being timid and taking all that **** from people.
...........maybe you can download the movie? but if you get chance you have to see it.
Yeah I saw the trailer to it, it looked pretty good, just saw it on You Tube. I did get my revenge on the spot I guess...it's just 2 or three guys that I didn't get to get back lol, all the rest I got back at.
Nah, everything happens for a reason I guess, soo as you said I probably gained qualities I wouldn't of had. haha my mum said to me when I was a kid, I never hit anyone or got angry to anyone but when they hit me, I'd hit em back twice as hard, and this was like when i was 4 lool.
Reply 69
I don;t understand how the actual bullies have been victims theirselves they should know better really than to pass that pain to others :s:
well if they get back at the person who bullied them, i'd call that retaliation, revenge or what not. But they shouldn't go around bullying people that haven't done anything to them.
i dunno, but thats what my bullies were, they were victims of past bullying themselves, so it didn't make sense at all to me!. But, i guess phoenix is right, its just plain ol' revenge acting up here. However, the worst thing for me was that it was a small class, so the girl group was small too, so if you got bullied. you really got bullied!!

lol. even i was the same phoenix, its actulaly pretty weird, my grandma told me that i didn't do anything to ppl, but when they hit me i would hold them by their collar and scream at them, and the kid would run off!!, weird, i don't remember anything like that!

bullies never succeed, i never believed that at first, but its true.......for me at least. They never get far in life by acting like that coz eventually they will meet their match,or they would just get bullying which is far worse than what they did to people!
i think bullies are also deep down very insecure
Reply 73
Yeah, I agree to that,thankyou for the rep by the way :smile:
xXLil'-AnGelXx
Yeah, I agree to that,thankyou for the rep by the way :smile:

your welcome you earned it :biggrin:
Reply 75
bullies suck major ass!!
Reply 76
Hey everybody :wavey: I'm new to the soc! :p:
Reply 77
Yeah you know what I think? I think it instills that feeling of self-gratification in them when they abide by such actions- they (read the Bullies) just want to live up to their epithet and are thus, in my opinion, attention seekers.
mmmhmmmm (nods head in agreement!) total attention seekers :rolleyes:
Hey I think we need to get this society back on its feet, I am going to request to join and hopefully we can keep it alive as it is a very important issue.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending