The Student Room Group

MALIA 2012 Clubbing Holiday

Hi people i need help

me and some of my boys want to have a lads holiday to Malia in 2012 either june or july but their is some stuff i really need help with :frown:

WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO GO???

WHAT HOTELS ARE LIVLEY AND GOOD ???

WHAT CLUBS ARE GOOD ???

AND FINALLY IS IT POSSIBLE TO BOOK ALL INCLUSIVE WITH CLUB REPS BEACUSE WE DONT WANT TO HAVE TO WORRY BOUT COOKING AND STUFF BUT WE WANT TO BE WITH THE YOUNG CROWD AND DO ALL THE STUFF THE REPS SET UP ??????

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME WITH SOME HELP

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Did your caps lock break just after you started typing?
Reply 2
Original post by juniorcun
Hi people i need help

me and some of my boys want to have a lads holiday to Malia in 2012 either june or july but their is some stuff i really need help with :frown:

WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO GO???

WHAT HOTELS ARE LIVLEY AND GOOD ???

WHAT CLUBS ARE GOOD ???

AND FINALLY IS IT POSSIBLE TO BOOK ALL INCLUSIVE WITH CLUB REPS BEACUSE WE DONT WANT TO HAVE TO WORRY BOUT COOKING AND STUFF BUT WE WANT TO BE WITH THE YOUNG CROWD AND DO ALL THE STUFF THE REPS SET UP ??????

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME WITH SOME HELP

1. Anytime from June till September but it will be most busy in July and August.

2. Lively hotels will be the 18-30 or Twentys hotels. Thats not to say they are good. Look them up on the websites then read the reviews on trip advisor but dont believe EVERYTHING you read. You might get a cheaper hotel which isnt classed 18-30 just do your research.

3. Different people will find different clubs good.

4. Finding an allinclusive is hard in greece never mind it being one thats an 18-30 hotel. Plus why would you want all inclusive for the food when you may miss breakfast by sleeping in, end up not likeing the food or whatever and not want to eat at they times?.. Just go selfcatering and go out for dinner or eat takeaways :smile:

If you book an 18-30 hotel you will have the reps there and will be able to book on all the things there putting on. If you dont book through a tour operator like Thomas Cook and do it through a smaller travel agent which puts everything together for you you wont have a rep but the reps will quite happily take your money if your offering it :wink:

Hope this helps.
Ive just booked Malia 14th-21st August and our hotel is called Vagelis its litterally on the strip and had good reviews. We've booked with 18-30s but DON'T book the activities the reps tell you too its a rip off we made that mistake last year and ended up spending half our spending money on bar crawls etc we would have done cheaper ourselves.

Also tehre's no poiny in being all inclusive because eating out in Greece is really cheap anyway as are drinks.
Any time up until September is good.

The way that these places work is that you will start with all the pubs and bars at one end of the strip and by the end of then ight end up in the clubs at the other end, I went two years ago and pretty much every bar/club was great apart from the ones sprawled in union jacks.

Danelis apartments is about 5 minutes from the strip and where we stayed, it also has an excellent swimming pool and serve food all day long, also the owners will keep the bar open all night if you want to start drinking there.

Cooking will not be an issue as there are literally hundreds of cheap places to eat out, including the hotel food itself.
Argh bold and caps! Are you angry and shouting virtually at me? :wtf:

Best time to go would be from April - June; before colleges break up for summer. Don't go for lively hotels because you will want to rest during the day (when you're sleeping from a busy night out, no doubt).
Reply 6
Don't go all inclusive as most days you will miss breakfast and then be on the beach or out at lunch, so its a waste of money really.
Reply 7
Weve just booked for the 17th July with Club 18-30 for the Eltina apartments. £425 for the week and £100 deposit but Thomas cook said we could pay £50 each at time of booking and another £50 at the start of feb. can't wait! First lads holiday
Reply 8
Me and my two friends are going Malia 6th July till the 20th on our first girls holiday! :smile:
im paying the last £40 off my holiday today then i only need to save up spending money!

We all can't waitt! oh yeah were staying at 4 seasons hotel
xxx
Original post by jr18
Weve just booked for the 17th July with Club 18-30 for the Eltina apartments. £425 for the week and £100 deposit but Thomas cook said we could pay £50 each at time of booking and another £50 at the start of feb. can't wait! First lads holiday

We've just booked 17th July in that hotel aswel! See ya there! haha
Reply 10
Original post by denisekerrianne
We've just booked 17th July in that hotel aswel! See ya there! haha

Haha can't wait for it. Paid final deposit off yesterday :smile: 8 of us from Liverpool r goin :smile:
Reply 11
4 girls r going for 2 weeks bed n breakfast as was cheaper than self catering costin us 390 each thr thompson x:smile:
Reply 12
Anyone going 3rd to 10th of July?
Reply 13
Original post by Dan9878
Anyone going 3rd to 10th of July?

Just booked a holiday from the 3rd to the 13th of july:smile:
Reply 14
Original post by x.hannah.x
Just booked a holiday from the 3rd to the 13th of july:smile:

How many people you going with???

Where you staying?
Reply 15
Original post by Dan9878
How many people you going with???

Where you staying?

there is 3 of us girls wbu? and i dnt know where we are staying tbh i just sed i wud give my mates the money
Reply 16
im going 8th - 16th july :biggrin: x
Reply 17
Hey guys and girls :biggrin:

Just wanna let you know im working as a club rep in Malia this year club 1830 :biggrin:

cant wait for see you guys out there :biggrin:
hope your all planning to join us on our epics days and nights out :biggrin:

say oo ahh Malia i say oo ahh Malia !!!

xx
Reply 18
I'm in Malia with 11 of my boys from 3rd - 10th of July :-)
Reply 19
Original post by LeahAutumn
Hey guys and girls :biggrin:

Just wanna let you know im working as a club rep in Malia this year club 1830 :biggrin:

cant wait for see you guys out there :biggrin:
hope your all planning to join us on our epics days and nights out :biggrin:

say oo ahh Malia i say oo ahh Malia !!!

xx

You out there for the whole season?

Quick Reply

Latest