The Student Room Group

MALIA 2012 Clubbing Holiday

Scroll to see replies

Im going to be around All season ... Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!
Ohh and
If your going malia you have to go to this place, there parties are siick .. its like 10 min drive from malia

[video="youtube;d18YRQ1MMRQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d18YRQ1MMRQ&feature=related[/video]
Reply 22
anyone staying in the Pyrgos apartments? me and my girlies are going (theres 15 of us) 10-17th july but it only cost £300 for flights, transfer and the week so im not expecting it to be very nice... paid off the final deposit today, now gotta start saving up to take spending money! how much is everyone expecting to take?
Reply 23
Original post by JosieG
anyone staying in the Pyrgos apartments? me and my girlies are going (theres 15 of us) 10-17th july but it only cost £300 for flights, transfer and the week so im not expecting it to be very nice... paid off the final deposit today, now gotta start saving up to take spending money! how much is everyone expecting to take?

800 or 900 euro's... not too sure yet tho :/
Reply 24
Original post by jesullivan
I'm in Malia with 11 of my boys from 3rd - 10th of July :-)

I'm going with my girls 26th June-10th July so see you over there!!:smile:
in malia with the mandem 20august -4sept going to me sickkkk
Reply 26
[INDENT]
Original post by jr18
800 or 900 euro's... not too sure yet tho :/

800 or 900?? how much is everyone else taking for a week? i was expecting to take about £300 which surely isnt more than about £500 euros?
Me and a friend are booking from 29th July-10th June...never been before but you will just follow the crowd and go to all the best places! :biggrin:
Original post by Lauren-Maree
Me and a friend are booking from 29th July-10th June...never been before but you will just follow the crowd and go to all the best places! :biggrin:

Oh gosh sorry, I meant 29th June-10th July!
Reply 29
26- 10july staying bed and breakfast and we r taking min of grand each, to do excursions ect, my bro went last year and he went for week and spend 900euros he said it really expensive now
Just booked 8th-15th june staying in Malia Dedalos hotel, B&B for £288 with Thomas Cook. Just us 2 girls and we know how to have fun on the cheap so going with less than £200 each and our cards for emergencies... let you know how it pans out :wink:
Reply 31
Going 27th Jul - 7th August Eltina Studios :smile: 6 of us boys + another 4 staying in a b&b. Woop Woop!
Reply 32
Original post by Martieboi
Going 27th Jul - 7th August Eltina Studios :smile: 6 of us boys + another 4 staying in a b&b. Woop Woop!

So am I and 5 other lads, exact same dates and hotel. Gna be a pure sausage fest until clubbing times!

Haha would ask how much u guys are planning on taking spends but that might not be a good idea if it wer to end up going missing! Haha cya there lad!
Reply 33
Original post by Martieboi

Original post by Nerdluk
So am I and 5 other lads, exact same dates and hotel. Gna be a pure sausage fest until clubbing times!

Haha would ask how much u guys are planning on taking spends but that might not be a good idea if it wer to end up going missing! Haha cya there lad!

Going to the Eltina 17th July for a week, 7 lads 1 girl. get back on the 25th early hours, will let you's know what its like
Reply 34
Original post by jr18
Going to the Eltina 17th July for a week, 7 lads 1 girl. get back on the 25th early hours, will let you's know what its like

That would be spot on pal!:wink:
Reply 35
Original post by Dan9878
Anyone going 3rd to 10th of July?

I go with two other girls then! See ya there
Reply 36
Gonna be there 20th-27th July, with 5 of my mates, Vergas hotel, cannot wait!! Looking to take around £400, some of my mates are looking at a lot more though :/
Reply 37
Original post by ruthc89
26- 10july staying bed and breakfast and we r taking min of grand each, to do excursions ect, my bro went last year and he went for week and spend 900euros he said it really expensive now

£1000 each?!?! **** that!

absolute most Ill take is 200-300
Hi guys! Just wanted to ask for some views on Malia. Gong 21st August- 28th with the lads!! Is a good hotel important to book or is a standard one ok? were not really bothered as long as we can sleep there! :biggrin:
Anyone in malia 13th july to 20th fancy hooking up :wink:

Quick Reply