Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Bex~)
    Anyone see Harry Hill earlier today? No Comment performed at the end of the show and they weren't too bad. Was wondering if anyone else thought it offered a clue to the final line up - I didn't see everyone who was in the band (because I wasn't paying much attention) but Sammi was on the drums, and little Chris AND Ellie were singing. TBH I thought it worked quite well with both of them singing, and I also thought Ellie sang better than usual.
    Ooww i wish i saw it

ReputationRep:
    think it may be repeated at like 2am on itv2 if that helps

ReputationRep:
    tonight?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when Rock School itself is repeated? I think I'm going to miss it tonight and it's the last one

ReputationRep:
    I hope they dont do what they did with the first series, where they played a studio recorded version of the song over the live video because they were completely terrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supercat)
    Does anyone know when Rock School itself is repeated? I think I'm going to miss it tonight and it's the last one

Thursday night on E4 I believe, not sure of the exact time, and also around 11am ish on Saturday C4

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    What kind of a name is Samanie?!
    Think the lead singer is great, little Chris is insane, Sammi is a pain in the arse.... who else is there?

ReputationRep:
    Its also repeated on sat, As I ended up watching last weeks one again randomly while ver sleepy..

ReputationRep:
    I always ewnd up seeing 1 episode 50 times.
    If you watch it early in the day they cut some it out.
    Such as when Lindsey was like "I RECKON THEY ****ED!" was cut out

ReputationRep:
    same here i think ive seen all the episodes twice now!

ReputationRep:
    I hate my life.

You know right at the end when Chris was talking and he was wearing that blue/green striped top?

I HAVE THAT TOP. Aka boys section at hennies for £6.50.
    I am ashamed. Its a really nice top though.

ReputationRep:
    haha thats not thaat bad!!

Chris was soooo good at the show i bet he was going to be the lead singer all along they just wanted to make some tension!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    I always ewnd up seeing 1 episode 50 times.
    If you watch it early in the day they cut some it out.
    Such as when Lindsey was like "I RECKON THEY ****ED!" was cut out
    did you notice they didn't cut out Suzi Quatro saying "bulls**t"

i laughed...cos she said it twice in the episode and they missed it both times

bet someone wrote a letter to points of view

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth_geog)
    haha thats not thaat bad!!

Chris was soooo good at the show i bet he was going to be the lead singer all along they just wanted to make some tension!
    Yeh, I also think Gene kind of wanted him to believe he wasn't gonna be in the band so we would work that bit harder - did you notice how Chris was told he would have to play the guitar AND sing, while all Ellie had to do was sing?

ReputationRep:
    I did manage to watch this last night although I missed the first fifteen minutes. Aww. I did feel sorry for...Ellie is it? The one that used to be lead singer. I mean she'd been lead singer all the way through and then..

I think the posh kids last series got a bit of a better reception at the gig (I remember people moshing to them!) but good for the new guys. I do reckon that they might say as they go in "Be nice" or something though.

ReputationRep:
    Yeaa they must do, but you can see them all laughing bless them.

I felt really sorry for that manager guy...Lewis was his name?
    I thought it was so unfair to kick him out of manager because he wanted to play bass. He was so upsetttttt.

ReputationRep:
    he was crying so badly you couldnt help feel sorry for him. and was it just me or could you see in the opening clip that the little guy had been picked over that girl for lead?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemby!)
    he was crying so badly you couldnt help feel sorry for him. and was it just me or could you see in the opening clip that the little guy had been picked over that girl for lead?
    Yea I saw that last weeks episode where they were like "next time..."

www.myspace.com/lilemochris

ReputationRep:
    oh dear god he is on myspace ....

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.