Gene Simmons: Rock School Watch

brimstone
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh God. I hated that Chris guy. Little brat...
centime
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Really liked watching Rock school...it was a shame about that girl Ellie not being able to be in the band at the last minute though! On the other hand, the ones that weren't in the band this time seemed to have quite an easy time-in the first series didn't they have to be responsible for costumes/stage design etc? In this one, they had professionals to come in and do that...seems a bit like some of the kids got a trip to America without the pressure of doing a concert that the others had.
ps: as to whats wrong with that girl Ellie's eyes, I think its mainly a case of poorly applied eye-liner!
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 12 years ago
Well obviously these tits couldn't handle any responsibility at all. Stupid mofo's, the kind of loser's that randomly walk out of lessons etc etc, think they are cool and have fights and stuff. Yeah, nice one.
Anth
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Just watched the last episode (recorded). Nice of them to put the words for the song at the end - I could finally see what the heck all of the screaming/shouting that was their "song" was.

Weird thing - there was no Darkness playing - not even a mention of them - when Justin Hawkins is from Lowestoft :confused:
aaronc2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Gene Simmons is such a FREAK! you have to check out his website - http://www.genesimmons.com/ 'ladies in waiting'!! lol!!!
Mustard-man
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
There's a well fit girl in it!
aaronc2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Mustard-man)
There's a well fit girl in it!
Amen, theyre all pretty fit thats what makes it so funny
Mustard-man
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by aaronc2)
Amen, theyre all pretty fit thats what makes it so funny
lol :p: Bet you like the one with the glasses most?
aaronc2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Mustard-man)
lol :p: Bet you like the one with the glasses most?
which ones that? i thought the second down was bare buffting
Raving_Hippy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Rock School is such a great programme. Gene Simmons is the man. Those kids really misbehaved badly, they should've been grateful for the opportunity Gene was giving them.

Does anyone know what happened to the girls and guys are the series ended?

I thought Ellie Chapman and Samanie Warren were hot too.
Raving_Hippy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by centime)
Really liked watching Rock school...it was a shame about that girl Ellie not being able to be in the band at the last minute though! On the other hand, the ones that weren't in the band this time seemed to have quite an easy time-in the first series didn't they have to be responsible for costumes/stage design etc? In this one, they had professionals to come in and do that...seems a bit like some of the kids got a trip to America without the pressure of doing a concert that the others had.
ps: as to whats wrong with that girl Ellie's eyes, I think its mainly a case of poorly applied eye-liner!
It suits her - she looks beautiful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1116)
78.93%
Leave (298)
21.07%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed