Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i want some dungarees.

ive been after some for ages.

i want nice ones though not these rubbishy tight ones or cheap thin denim ones.

i want baggyish ones but stylish.

levis mainly. a friend of mine had some really sexual ones i went to the trafford centre everyday for a week when they were out to try get some but they kept selling out.

a woman foned up my work and she worked for levis and i pestered her for ages to help me get some and she tried her best but stil ended up with none.

they dont HAVE to be levis but just a decent pair i dont care how much they cost ive wanted some for aaaaaaaages

can anyone help me!!!!! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Nowhere!

Sorry, I realise that's SO unhelpful, but people shouldn't wear dungarees unless they're under the age of 8 or they work on a building site

ReputationRep:
    I think Topshop had some 'Mooch' ones, which are the boy fit jeans. I don't know if they are still in stock though, you could check the website or go into your local shop and ask.

And lil_sweetie, dungarees and jeans with braces are actually supposed to be quite fashionable this season. I kind of agree with your sentiment though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel_flo)
    And lil_sweetie, dungarees and jeans with braces are actually supposed to be quite fashionable this season. I kind of agree with your sentiment though...
    Ah hehe see I don't follow trends...try not to anyway, I hate all the hype about clothes...Spring fashion, Winter fashion etc. Wear what I want, when I want :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i think the question should be dungarees - WHY???!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_sweetie)
    people shouldn't wear dungarees unless they're under the age of 8 or they work on a building site
    i personally agree with the above but after finding a pair in next i decided i would let you know

http://search.next.co.uk/search?p=Q&...culottesskirts

they are £25 dungarees which you can roll up if you want

ReputationRep:
    They're so hard to take off when you need the loo! Especially if you've put a jumper over them.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure there's some in New Look at the moment. I remember looking at them and thinking "ewwwww!"

ReputationRep:
    loads of people at college wear dungarees but with the braces down so they're just like ordinary jeans but with this flappy bit. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alison_141288)
    loads of people at college wear dungarees but with the braces down so they're just like ordinary jeans but with this flappy bit. lol
    Like a loin cloth then.

ReputationRep:
    theres loads everywhere.
    i got some with mini skirt as bottom!!

i couldnt believe it when i heard they were bak in fasion and to be honest i am stil getting chufftys of it!!

and to all who dont like them!! dungarees are the fasion for spring so lots of people will be wearing them!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phantom)
    i personally agree with the above but after finding a pair in next i decided i would let you know

http://search.next.co.uk/search?p=Q&...culottesskirts

they are £25 dungarees which you can roll up if you want
    those were the ones i got!!

(Original post by i am here now)
    and to all who dont like them!! dungarees are the fasion for spring so lots of people will be wearing them!!
    I doubt LOTS of people will be wearing them because lots of people actually hate them. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Im not a huge fan, But they are comming in. Saw some nice jeans with braces in Republic on sat, and they were selling dungarees aswell. I actually overheard a girl asking the sales assistant for them and thinking if they were back in.

Btw - If your interested In dungaree dresses I spotted this in Asos
    http://www.asos.com/Dungaree-Dress/P...70701&cid=2027

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.