The Student Room Group

is anyone doing nursing at Salford starting September 2012?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'm starting childrens in Sept too, glad to finally find a few more, is anyone going to the open day next week ??
Reply 41
Hey, did anyone go to the open day? What was it like? Am hopefully going to the next one
Reply 42
it was very informative, well worth going
Reply 43
hi all, to those who have got interviews at salford will please help me with the the type of questions they ask at the interview for adult nursing. thank you very much for your help I really appreciate.
Reply 44
Jusr confirmed Salford for Adults nursing sep 2012 intake eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wana meet people :smile: ... think ill be living at home about an hour away so quite a way to travel hope it will be better on the train
Original post by riderem
Jusr confirmed Salford for Adults nursing sep 2012 intake eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wana meet people :smile: ... think ill be living at home about an hour away so quite a way to travel hope it will be better on the train

Congratulations on your offer. I am starting in September too adult nursing. I live in Chadderton about an hour away in rush hour traffic.

x
Reply 46
Original post by mummy2angelwings
Congratulations on your offer. I am starting in September too adult nursing. I live in Chadderton about an hour away in rush hour traffic.

x

Heyyyy guess ill be meeting you :smile: considering living there now after seeing that the train is a 2 hour journey dont really want to live there but guess i might have to :/ how old are you? xx
Hi everyone,

I'm starting Salford in September for adult nursing. I'm getting really nervous now but very excited!!
Reply 48
Congrats dolly86lilac :smile: me too add me as a friend thing on here .. Iv only found 1 other person on the adults nursing course so look forward to meeting you x
Reply 49
Original post by nicolle89
Orr good look forward to meeting

Hi, i have a conditional offer for childrens nursing starting in Sept.I have to compile an APEL portfolio by 7th June,which i have now completed.So fingers crossed i will see you in Sept xx:smile:
Reply 50
Anybody else had to compile an APEL portfolio for entry onto the childrens nursing degree in Sept xx
Reply 51
No what does this consist of ???
Reply 52
hello, new to the forum, accepted salford for 2012 intake for adult nursing... anyone else starting on the same course? :smile: xx
Reply 53
Hi i have been accepted for childs nursing so we will be in the first year together , where you from ? I dont use this much as not to sure how it works lol
Reply 54
Original post by nicolle89
No what does this consist of ???

Its a folder i have compiled to show my life skills.Accreditation Prior Experiential Learning(APEL).Its because i didnt do the access course and entered with maths n english gcse's only.Had 3 weeks to complete it,but have now handed it,so fingers crossed!!
Reply 55
Orr good least you have done it now !! Im trying to meet new people using this but dosent seem very active need a facebook page x
Reply 56
Anyone heard anything from Salford about applying for bursary yet?
Reply 57
No I haven't , I no a couple on my college course have so just hoping mine comes soon ... Facebook would be a fab idea .. Xxx
Interviewed last Wednesday and I've just got my offer for mental health nursing. Beyond overjoyed!!! Just have to sort out an APEL claim. :biggrin:
I am starting in Sept too, look forward to meeting you both x

Quick Reply

Latest