The Student Room Group

Film Reviews Thread

Scroll to see replies

Erm...

I know a good film...

Adaptation...

Don't know why I said that...
Reply 221
I just watched Stay Alive, this movie is so crap. It's too bad to even be laughably bad.
p00p
I just watched Stay Alive, this movie is so crap. It's too bad to even be laughably bad.

Not like Conan the Destroyer then, which I watched recently... It was damn awful, but funny as f***.

I was in stitches...

Barbarian was best though, simply because Arnie knocked out a camel... sheer brilliance
Reply 223
creamcrackered
Not like Conan the Destroyer then, which I watched recently... It was damn awful, but funny as f***.

I was in stitches...

Barbarian was best though, simply because Arnie knocked out a camel... sheer brilliance

The way he delivers his lines gets me in hysterics. Same with his appearance in Red Sonja.
p00p

i hate horror films, i wouldn't mind if they were scary but they're not! was it just bad, or was it scary?
Reply 225
Mrs. Political
i hate horror films, i wouldn't mind if they were scary but they're not! was it just bad, or was it scary?

I didn't find it scary in the slightest. It was just really, really bad.
Slot me into this soc.
Reply 227
jaydoh
Slot me into this soc.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/socs.php?do=list

We're on the first page near the bottom :smile:
Hey. You whoever's listening...

Watch the Darren Aronofsky film Pi.

That's it.
Reply 229
creamcrackered
Hey. You whoever's listening...

Watch the Darren Aronofsky film Pi.

That's it.

bloody hell man, you killed the thread:mad:
my bf watched that new film with that woman in it....right, basic insticts 2. and he said it's pretty good.

a review site if anyone wants: http://www.futuremovies.co.uk/
Shylock
my bf watched that new film with that woman in it....right, basic insticts 2. and he said it's pretty good.

a review site if anyone wants: http://www.futuremovies.co.uk/

IT'S A TOTAL COPY OF THE ORIGINAL! even some of the script is lifted!
i just bumped into it and suggested it...don't eat me!
Hey people,
Has anyone seen the advert for 'the simpsons movie' next year. I bet it'll either be fantastically terrible or terrifically fantastic (probably the former). The same goes for the fourth Indiana Jones film
meh the thing with the simpsons is that it works well in half an hour episodes... im sure the film will be funny, but its dragging it out too much... why do it? Money.... it'll make loads
ooo Ice Age II: The Meltdown was fun,sweet about a 6.5/10 i'd give it :smile:
vin
bloody hell man, you killed the thread:mad:

Nice to know things are normal then... that's something I'm kinda prone to doing... :redface:
creamcrackered
Nice to know things are normal then... that's something I'm kinda prone to doing... :redface:

don't listen to him :hugs:
Reply 238
Haras Sarah
I reallllllllllllllllllllly want to see Totsi..but it isn't on at any of my local cinemas :frown:

Cannot wait for X-Men 3, Di Vinci Code, Ice Age 2 :smile:

I'm such a dork, I've downloaded and watched the X-Men3 trailer about 20 times now. It looks freakin incredible.
Shylock
don't listen to him :hugs:

lol... He's just jerking me around, probably annoyed 'cause I keep changing his name :biggrin:

Well I'd ask you are, but you're not on at the mo by the looks of things...

Oh sod it... How are you?

I'll just wait a few days for a response to that... If I get one...

Quick Reply

Latest