The Student Room Group

Film Reviews Thread

Scroll to see replies

yo-less
I'm such a dork, I've downloaded and watched the X-Men3 trailer about 20 times now. It looks freakin incredible.

I really want to see X-men 3 as well - is it true that Vinnie Jones has a small part in it?
creamcrackered
lol... He's just jerking me around, probably annoyed 'cause I keep changing his name :biggrin:

Well I'd ask you are, but you're not on at the mo by the looks of things...

Oh sod it... How are you?

I'll just wait a few days for a response to that... If I get one...

awww Lee :biggrin: hehe i'm ok you?:smile:

edit: you're Lee right? just want to be sure :redface:
Shylock
awww Lee :biggrin: hehe i'm ok you?:smile:

edit: you're Lee right? just want to be sure :redface:

Yep. I'm Lee... well remembered Shylock... I'm fine. you?
creamcrackered
Yep. I'm Lee... well remembered Shylock... I'm fine. you?

i'm ok hehe what you been upto?
Shylock
i'm ok hehe what you been upto?

Well... my parents been away from Sunday to Wednesday. But computer was broke... so not been on here, but with them away I got up to no good anyway... so all was fine.
got to watch a few decent films too... (Just to stay on topic, to stop moaners)

you... :smile:
creamcrackered
Well... my parents been away from Sunday to Wednesday. But computer was broke... so not been on here, but with them away I got up to no good anyway... so all was fine.
got to watch a few decent films too... (Just to stay on topic, to stop moaners)

you... :smile:

travelling across england to see my family :smile: saw ice age II the other day. was fun obvisouly but not as great as the first one,but i guess,any sequel to any movie isn't as great as the first.
Reply 246
Shylock
travelling across england to see my family :smile: saw ice age II the other day. was fun obvisouly but not as great as the first one,but i guess,any sequel to any movie isn't as great as the first.

Empire Strikes Back
Terminator 2
p00p
Terminator 2

was as good or wasn't?
Shylock

True. Many would argue about this. But I won't. I agree most originals supercede the sequels... Not many sequels are better.

Nice travelling was it?

btw... I gotta go in ten mins or so... gotta travel to work. :smile: But would love to chat for this time. Especially as I not spoke to you in ages. Shylockie :hugs:
p00p
Empire Strikes Back
Terminator 2

Nope.
1 was better. Tried harder, and made on sod all money.

EDIT: Right about ESB though. Best Star Wars going :smile:
creamcrackered
True. Many would argue about this. But I won't. I agree most originals supercede the sequels... Not many sequels are better.

Nice travelling was it?

btw... I gotta go in ten mins or so... gotta travel to work. :smile: But would love to chat for this time. Especially as I not spoke to you in ages. Shylockie :hugs:

awww :blush: :hugs:
er..being stuck in a car,with a 6 year old child i think and an 8 month old baby listening to some crap music isnt the best.good,now imagine that for about...hmm...8 hours or so! oh did i forget to mention travelling in london and on the underground with a heavy suitcase and a laptop?! lol my god! but it's ok hehe :biggrin: i'm having fun :smile:
Shylock
awww :blush: :hugs:
er..being stuck in a car,with a 6 year old child i think and an 8 month old baby listening to some crap music isnt the best.good,now imagine that for about...hmm...8 hours or so! oh did i forget to mention travelling in london and on the underground with a heavy suitcase and a laptop?! lol my god! but it's ok hehe :biggrin: i'm having fun :smile:

Sounds like a trek through the snow covered Andes is a doddle in comparison. :d

I guess the end result of seeing ya family was worth it though... :hugs:
creamcrackered
Sounds like a trek through the snow covered Andes is a doddle in comparison. :d

I guess the end result of seeing ya family was worth it though... :hugs:

yeh i guess hehe :hugs: what work do you do?
Shylock
yeh i guess hehe :hugs: what work do you do?

p/t petrol station.
Crap, boring work - Money at end though, so worth it, til I go to uni. :smile:

In fact I'm going in a couple of mins.
creamcrackered
p/t petrol station.
Crap, boring work - Money at end though, so worth it, til I go to uni. :smile:

In fact I'm going in a couple of mins.

you're getting the money so tis ok hehe :biggrin: i wouldn't mind working,even if it was serving chinese food hehe :biggrin:

aww don't leave :hugs:
Shylock
you're getting the money so tis ok hehe :biggrin: i wouldn't mind working,even if it was serving chinese food hehe :biggrin:

aww don't leave :hugs:

i'm not yet...

GI Jane (Em) came on. No way am I leving yet.
creamcrackered
i'm not yet...

GI Jane (Em) came on. No way am I leving yet.

:eek: what does that mean? :s:
Reply 257
Nothing... I haven't seen GI Jane in ages... and I've been waiting all day for her to come on.

I think you're cool too. In fact if you'd have asked me to stay, I probably woulda if I could. I just like to get ready proper for work, that's why I was leaving so early, but now I have an excuse for staying.

Awww... :hugs: Don't feel bad about it

i know her silly :p:

i always forget she's 23 though lol

Quick Reply

Latest