The Student Room Group

Do you do strange stuff in your sleep?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I sleep with my eyes slightly open sometimes :s-smilie:
Reply 21
Not strange but I am known for laughing and talking alot of gibberish.

I can hold a decent conversation with other people whilst being asleep. I can't remember any of the conversation when I wake up.

I have walked several times and found my work outside at exam period. I was stressed to say the least.
Reply 22
Walk around the house. I sleep in the nude...
Original post by JKGB
I don't know, I'm asleep :biggrin:.

I've been known to laugh in my sleep.

what's that panda doing :lolwut:
I play with my vagina a lot :frown:
I kick my boyfriend and then steal all of the covers and then talk about fudge. Or so I'm told.
Reply 26
I sleep talk and occasionally sleepwalk :colondollar: Once I was at a sleepover at a friend's house and our other friend recorded us having a conversation in our sleep! :facepalm:
Original post by tehforum
Masturbating.

Reply 28
I sleep talk, walk, eat and giggle.
I ahve been known to shout "No not the sex!" incredibly loud, and have had numerous conversations about dinosaurs..
I once recorded myself sleeping and watched it back.. It was boring for the most part, but I slapped myself in the face and giggled at one point which was quite amusing!
Reply 29
I used to grit my teeth in my sleep. I dunno if I do it any more, but no one's mentioned it to me so.
I often wake myself up talking to myself :frown:
And I think I hurt myself when I'm sleeping, I often wake up with random bruises that I don't know where they've come from.
And I'm really fidgety, I once woke up at the opposite end of the bed to where I fell asleep. I sleep in a top bunk, so I have no idea how I managed that without falling out!
Reply 30
I sleepwalk/talk when I stay over at my friends' place :facepalm2:

Apparently one time I grabbed my friends leg, dragged him towards me (terrifying him in the process) and told him that we couldn't have sex because "the angles were wrong" :confused:

And that's just the start of it :facepalm2:

The worst thing is that I don't know if I do it when I sleep anywhere else, because there's no one else to report me being weird :dontknow:
Reply 31
Original post by Ronda
I used to grit my teeth in my sleep. I dunno if I do it any more, but no one's mentioned it to me so.
I often wake myself up talking to myself :frown:
And I think I hurt myself when I'm sleeping, I often wake up with random bruises that I don't know where they've come from.
And I'm really fidgety, I once woke up at the opposite end of the bed to where I fell asleep. I sleep in a top bunk, so I have no idea how I managed that without falling out!

You just reminded me!..
I once woke up to find myself hanging upside down out of a top bunk :smile:
No idea what I was doing!
Reply 32
I sleepwalk at least 3 times a week. Apparantly i just walk into a room and talk to people i'm dreaming about until someone tells me to go back to bed. A little scary how obedient i am as i don't remember any of it!
I also sleep with my eyes open sometimes. Scares the **** out of my girlfriend.
I've woken up masturbating before.. and I used to sleep walk.

I've shouted/screamed as well, although not for a while.

And I once woke myself up self harming.. Even the doctor was baffled by that one.
I've sleep texted (absolute gibberish)/called my friend before. I know 'cause I woke up half way while talking...
Two nights ago I had a dream that I couldn't sleep, and in the dream got really distressed that I hadn't fallen asleep by the time the sun came up.
Reply 36
I've been told that I argue a lot whilst I'm asleep and shout at people.
I think it could just be me getting rid of any anger or stress I might have inside of me lol
I can speak Arabic vaguely and apparently I yell out insults in arabic a lot at random lol
There was this Arabic singer called "Abd el Haleem Hafez" and I hate him with a passion.
Apparently once I was asleep I randomly yelled out "toz feek Abd el Haleem Bateekh" which means "fuu Abd el Haleem Watermelon" lol
Actually I have the tendency to roll around bed quite often, maybe bad air-circulation whatever but regularly I can't sleep unless it's totally quiet and dark and I wake up in the morning feeling groggy.
Reply 38
once i bought a dog and then I killed it.
Reply 39
Ask for a cup of tea. Happened more than once :|

Quick Reply

Latest