Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know when you see something funny you laugh. But why? What makes you react this way - like in your body. Why do we laugh? Why can't we stop laughing? What's going on in your body to make you laugh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    I know when you see something funny you laugh. But why? What makes you react this way - like in your body. Why do we laugh? Why can't we stop laughing? What's going on in your body to make you laugh?
    The little people who live inside you see what happens....and start doing a dance....which in turn tickles you from the inside causing you to laugh...even if you're not ticklish...

Erm....seriously though...no idea

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    last night me and my sister were discussing why we laugh when sumone tickles you........................didn' t find an answer though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    The little people who live inside you see what happens....and start doing a dance....which in turn tickles you from the inside causing you to laugh...even if you're not ticklish...

G
    lol!...gud idea though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    lol!...gud idea though!
    Would be good if was true hey?? Be like oompa loompas i reckon....they'd sing as well btw!

G

ReputationRep:
    Would be good if was true hey?? Be like oompa loompas i reckon....they'd sing as well btw!

G
    y do they strt dancing? are they allowed 2 keep pets?

ReputationRep:

G
    if u want a really goggy answer its because ur nerves get aggitated and therefore u laugh because u find it funny, it also makes u move the place being tickled because it is aggitating. there u go!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redballs)
    if u want a really goggy answer its because ur nerves get aggitated and therefore u laugh because u find it funny, it also makes u move the place being tickled because it is aggitating. there u go!!
    why do your nerves get aggitated though? how can someone saying something aggitate your nerves? I kind of get the tickling one though...

ReputationRep:
    People less fortunate than myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sasha D)
    y do they strt dancing? are they allowed 2 keep pets?
    They dance because it's a ritual they perform whenever they something happens they like. They know when something happens cos one of them lives in each eyeball (they're very small) and then relays the message to to other. They all then hold hands and dance in kind of a big circle....like a big hokey cokey.

Yes, they are allowed to keep pets...but only a certain kind. They have to be very very miniscule chihuahuas that are 'potty-trained' and also do the washing up and dusting.

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    why do your nerves get aggitated though? how can someone saying something aggitate your nerves? I kind of get the tickling one though...
    while u r tickled u laugh cause iexplained above. us and dolphins r the only things to luagh

ReputationRep:
    They dance because it's a ritual they perform whenever they something happens they like. They know when something happens cos one of them lives in each eyeball (they're very small) and then relays the message to to other. They all then hold hands and dance in kind of a big circle....like a big hokey cokey.

Yes, they are allowed to keep pets...but only a certain kind. They have to be very very miniscule chihuahuas that are 'potty-trained' and also do the washing up and dusting.

G
    Thanks. The thing is, the oompa loompas in my body refuse to keep miniscule pets, they are keeping fully grown apes just to piss me off. What should i do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sasha D)
    Thanks. The thing is, the oompa loompas in my body refuse to keep miniscule pets, they are keeping fully grown apes just to piss me off. What should i do?
    The thing to do then...is to stop eating bananas...they will encourage them to stop keeping fully grown apes. In turn...due to enormous pile-up of dirty dishes and dust, they will turn to miniscule chihuahuas.

G

ReputationRep:
    The thing to do then...is to stop eating bananas...they will encourage them to stop keeping fully grown apes. In turn...due to enormous pile-up of dirty dishes and dust, they will turn to miniscule chihuahuas.

G
    ok. ill try that.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.