Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Astor)
    I agree with tis_me_lord - How corny and, so teenage crushy - so immature.

I hate teenage relationships they're full of ****. Pretence and falsification. A bunch of kids pretending they have 'adult' issues - girls constantly crying over their boyfriends!

And why do 'girls' rock? You have the ones who talk too much, who are selfish and dont really care how YOUR day way, so long as they can get their day off their chest, and you have those girls who are boring and say nothing, those who just stare at you and expect you to constantly speak, and when asked why they dont say anything (you know its because they're too stupid) - they claim its because they just like 'listening to you'.

I hate relationships, I will only ever enter a relationship when the right girl with ALL my desired characteristics, including looks, approaches ME.

No, I am not an ugly geek, I am actually an arrogant, intelligent stud - who happens to have issues. So yes, the above is true, and I will eventually encounter a female of my selection - so if this post has annoyed you (girls) - I suggest you get over it and wish you had me.
    lol...

I know people who come and sit by you and go like "so..." and you're like .... and they say something like "say something interesting/funny" and I'm like why don't you, you came and sat by me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Astor)

I hate teenage relationships they're full of ****. Pretence and falsification. A bunch of kids pretending they have 'adult' issues - girls constantly crying over their boyfriends!

And why do 'girls' rock? You have the ones who talk too much, who are selfish and dont really care how YOUR day way, so long as they can get their day off their chest, and you have those girls who are boring and say nothing, those who just stare at you and expect you to constantly speak, and when asked why they dont say anything (you know its because they're too stupid) - they claim its because they just like 'listening to you'.

I hate relationships, I will only ever enter a relationship when the right girl with ALL my desired characteristics, including looks, approaches ME.

No, I am not an ugly geek, I am actually an arrogant, intelligent stud - who happens to have issues. So yes, the above is true, and I will eventually encounter a female of my selection - so if this post has annoyed you (girls) - I suggest you get over it and wish you had me.

Wow, and i thought i was a tw*t :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    lol...

I know people who come and sit by you and go like "so..." and you're like .... and they say something like "say something interesting/funny" and I'm like why don't you, you came and sat by me!
    Soooo...

You'll get a lot of that at uni. Or people coming up to you and going 'Hi, how's you?' and one of those really inane conversations start where noone says anything useful and the whole thing was a bit pointless really. Man, that annoyed me last year. Sometimes I don't know how couples got together when that seemed like the only way they conversed :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Oi, bJhaHA or whatever your ridicuously pointless, nerdlike, unclever, witty-attempted user name is - I am a t*** - and?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Astor)
    Oi, bJhaHA or whatever your ridicuously pointless, nerdlike, unclever, witty-attempted user name is - I am a t*** - and?
    so...? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Astor)
    and nothing? ^o)

oh and i have to say, witty comment, my user name is my last name, whats yours about? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    and nothing? ^o)

oh and i have to say, witty comment, my user name is my last name, whats yours about? :rolleyes:
    astor = ass tall = tall ass = long ass = droopy :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becky-x)
    The way they hit you
    and expect it to hurt
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    well i think its cute
    and anyone with emotion would to
    just some people are tw*ts

ReputationRep:
    It's cute? Maybe so but, bearing in mind that the majority of posts you've done are the beginnings of 'anti-men' threads (to a greater, or a lesser extent), I suspect that there are greater reasons for your posting this, other than that you find it 'cute'. I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but.......

This is the typical sort of thing that a woman with the 'I'm a woman, and we're all perfect and should be worshipped by men, and excused anything we do, as it's cute' way of thinking would post.

ReputationRep:
    Far more realistic:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....gi?u=26_things

ReputationRep:
    I know its off topic but can I include mine.
    They smell better in the morning.
    Men are smelly
    They're softer
    Their lips are more delicate and juicy
    Their touch is more erotic
    They have breasts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They have a vagina
    They have gorgeous arses
    Beautiful sexual bodies, they ooze sex
    Men look funny and stupid naked
    Easier to talk to about emotional problems.
    Smooth bodies
    two women together is just out of this world
    They give birth and that is just so amazing

I could go on for ever and ever.....

ReputationRep:
    Errrr, I agree; but as a heterosexual guy, something wouldn't quite add up if I didn't think that women had better bodies etc, would it? A post about women's attractiveness belongs on a thread about the nature of female sexuality; surely this thread aims to go beyond the basics? The things listed are surely only positives as far as sexual feelings are concerned.

I don't see what's so amazing about a screaming women squeezing out an ugly little human being, though; people who cry at this make me cry.

DanGrover: An amusing article, on an amusing site. I especially like this one:

11. React so cutely when you hit him and it actually hurts.
    See, this is what pisses me off about women: they expect special treatment at their discretion. They want equal rights, equal pay, and equal treatment for everything EXCEPT when it comes to **** like this, then they want you to "react cutely" instead of, say, putting them in a head lock and making them eat ants and/or spiders while you give them carpet burn. Why don't women react "cutely" when men hit them for a change? Oops, I forgot, that's domestic abuse.

I couldn't have put it better myself; a very prevalent double standard of our times.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ...and not in a good way.

ReputationRep:
    So, you're saying it's OK for women to hit men, but not vice versa? An intelligent opposing argument I find myself faced with, once again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Astor)

Forgive us for being teenagers :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR_JR)
    Forgive us for being teenagers :rolleyes:
    i forgive you (but only you)

ReputationRep:
    Why did you have to post a stupid chain mail?
    Edit: I see someone beat me to the Maddox link

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becky-x)
    Here are a few reasons
    why guys like girls:
    Nice

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.