Turn on thread page Beta

My best mate is MISSING!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomásíona - Mháire)
    awww tell me about it hi.....worst thing is like ya cant even understand my accent none either cause its mixed my mas an antrim woman and me da is tyrone so its horrible i sound like am from belfast whilst im livin in the ******** of nowhere - its wierd lol!!!!!!!! even people from ahogill and portglenone think am from belfast lol!!!!!!!!
    :s:

That is one awful accent youd have then :p:

Nah, i bet its great really :love:

I love the Irish accent.....

ReputationRep:
    am from ardboe lol!!!!! its about 35 mile form omagh!
    wicked!!! :cool: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)

every1 loves the irish accent :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)

everyone loves the irish accent..........dunno why though lol!!!!

ReputationRep:
    lol, alot of my family dont like it (well my Dad's side)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)
    :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)
    lol well i wouldnt know ta be honest if i like it or not but when im on the phone to someone from england or whatever its wile weird cause then you realise how different you sound lol!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    lol well i wouldnt know ta be honest if i like it or not but when im on the phone to someone from england or whatever its wile weird cause then you realise how different you sound lol!!!!!
    awwwwww
    bless

ReputationRep:
    im guess deej2 has a wee thing 4 tammy...^o) :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)
    awwwwww
    bless
    its even harder when ya both speak the same language but the barrier isnt the language but dialect lol!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeski)
    im guess deej2 has a wee thing 4 tammy...^o) :p:
    ha aye a ha......a think your smokin somethin a bit of the wacky tobaccy am thinkin

ReputationRep:
    ha aye a ha......a think your smokin somethin a bit of the wacky tobaccy am thinkin
    eh?
    and the dialect, i know exactly what you mean. I have that problem with people from 15 minutes down the road :s:

mikeski - sorry, but Im taken

ReputationRep:
    oh dont even talk til me! aint got ne fegs!!! :'( busting for 1!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)
    eh?
    and the dialect, i know exactly what you mean. I have that problem with people from 15 minutes down the road :s:

mikeski - sorry, but Im taken
    lol its an expression sorry - kinda means your outta your head.....wacky tobaccy would be cannabis.....

ReputationRep:
    oh dont even talk til me! aint got ne fegs!!! :'( busting for 1!!
    a would give ya one but ive been good and went off for new years resolution my mate in brighton made me.......but what he doesnt know wont hurt him lol!!!!!!!! - ill start back tamarra cause your busting for one im sick of chewin gum its horrible lol.......ill go back till me embassy regal thanks that anymore extra cool breeze......:puke:

ReputationRep:
    a would give ya one but ive been good and went off for new years resolution my mate in brighton made me.......but what he doesnt know wont hurt him lol!!!!!!!! - ill start back tamarra cause your busting for one im sick of chewin gum its horrible lol.......ill go back till me embassy regal thanks that anymore extra cool breeze......:puke:
    Dont do it tammy, its an awful habit, and you'll feel much better once you have stopped for a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)
    Dont do it tammy, its an awful habit, and you'll feel much better once you have stopped for a while.
    lol its sooo hard though seriously....i thought it would be ok only been smoking for 4 years......nope its worse than an a history lesson at 9am on a monday morning :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    lol its sooo hard though seriously....i thought it would be ok only been smoking for 4 years......nope its worse than an a history lesson at 9am on a monday morning :bawling:
    tell me bout it!!!

ReputationRep:
    tell me bout it!!!
    :hugs: we can get through this together

ReputationRep:
    I used to smoke, I managed to quit.
    Think of what it is doing to your lungs

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2006
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.